US
4.5

4.5
Posted on Nov 21, 2022
Must have ✨

Very satisfied with this product. The taste is amazing and the ingredients are always great quality. As a vegan I am very happy there are businesses like iherb who make getting back on track with your health accessible and affordable. I purchased the value size to try it out and it is definitely worth the investment as it has lasted for a few months. Not to mention, the packaging is so lightweight and easy to store. The effectiveness increased my energy levels and cognitive functioning which I noticed has made a massive difference in my mood and immune system response.

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

These are about our favorite multiple vitamins to take. We've had to try different brands over the past few years, due to shortages. These have a great taste. Country Life makes some incredible products, and this is one of them. We can tell that they work. We have more energy throughout the day!

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Multivitamin supplements are nevera bad addition to your supplement stack. They keep you well nourished with all necessary micronutrients in cas you have absolutely no time to have good diet and this one is no exception. WIth well measured doses and a chewable presentation this product is a great investment for anybody interested in his own nutritional needs.

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

The taste of these is interesting to say the least. When I ordered them I wasn’t quite sure what was meant by wafer. The tablet is quite large in size and chewing it gets pretty chalky. Make sure you have something to drink to wash it down. Country Life products are always high quality.

Posted on Jan 22, 2023

pretty good quality vitamins.. awesome packaging and amount for price... they are large wafers but taste pretty good and easy to chew and swallow.. couldnt ask for anything else

Posted on Dec 29, 2022

I really like these vitamins and their price! Not a large size, it is easy to swallow. I recommend it and will buy it again!

Posted on Dec 20, 2022

I received the product well. Thank you for the fast and accurate delivery. I will promote a lot around cheap and high-quality products. thank you

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

This a great multivitamin. It contains all important vitamins for the body. This is a the 3 months using it and I can notice a good improvement in my stamina and energy. I would definitely recommend.

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

Good value pack size as the dosage is 1 a day. The taste is OK and works better for people who can't swallow pills.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

I wanted chewable vitamins cause I don't like gummies and the other kind made me queasy. These are fine - a bit large and taste is unremarkable but they do the trick