US
4.6

4.6
Posted on Nov 18, 2022
Great for menopause related mood swings!

I love my DLPA supplements. I'm currently peri-menopausal/menopausal and these most definitely positively affect my moods and energy levels. I've been taking them for a couple of years now and if I go a few weeks without, I can feel the difference. If you're struggling with menopause related mood swings, I highly recommend these supplements!

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

I am almost afraid to share this info as this product is already hard to find. This has eliminated my knee pain. It takes time and you have to stick with it, but results are amazing, I take 1 twice a day without food.

Posted on Dec 20, 2022

I have ADD and try out all the supplements I can find to help my productivity. Not sure I noticed any particular focus enhancing effect from this one. DLPA from Source Naturals with lesser dosage seemed more effective to me.

Posted on May 15, 2021

DL-phenylalanine is a combination of two forms of the essential amino acid phenylalanine- the D form and the L form. It easily crosses the blood-brain barrier. DL-phenylalanine enhances mental alertness, mood, memory and learning. Also said to reduce pain and depression. I can honestly say I enjoyed all of those effects. I Wish the product would be more affordable though.

Posted on Jan 22, 2023

Great quality. best ingredients. suitable for all ages. great for daily use.

Posted on Aug 4, 2021

I bought this for my husband as he often tries to soothe himself by rocking. This product is amazing as it also dulled pain, he had a sore shoulder and the pain went away after taking it. Highly recommend to those with pain

Posted on Feb 22, 2021

I started noticing change in my mood and emery level. For me it didn’t work right away...it took about 6 days before I started noticing a huge difference . But I am using it in combination with GABA and 5-HTP

Posted on May 31, 2021

I am feeling much more focused and energetic since I started using it.

Posted on Jan 31, 2015

I find this brand works well for me. I take a tablet on an empty stomach when I am feeling sad and in need of comfort for no good reason. I take one whenever I feel I need it, it is great to have this option after so many years of feeling bad.

Posted on Oct 21, 2008

After feeling lethargic off-and-on for about a month, I suspected the product quality of my former brand of DL-Phenylalanine was not consistant. So I began testing other brands. Price was not a major factor - I just wanted a product that worked and offered consistant product quality and results. I found it - thanks iherb for offering a great product at an excellent value.