US

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

hard to find a dry vitamin a. this one does the job. its a good company. good quality and easy on systems that cant handle the oil soluble vitamins. helps with my eyesight better vision and night blindness. i take it every other day or maybe 3 times a week. as needed. cant overdue.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

This is good quality vitamin A with a proper dosage. I like the dry form because the vitamin A in oils are in oils I am allergic to. The tablet size is just right with a minimal taste.

Posted on May 26, 2022

I take dry V-A for healthier eyes. As you get older it is harder for the body to absorb the oil vitamins so the dry versions are better.

I really like Country Life products. dry vitamin A which I take for eye protection but also for healthy dental bones. Recently I feel that my skin also dries less.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Great for skin and eyes. The size of the tablet is nice and not too big. Clean ingredients, no taste and lasts long

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

Good vitamin, nice price. I will reorder.

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

good product without a lot of fillers

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

I find it effective for dry and tired eyes.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Super

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I drink these vitamins with pleasure. These were recommended to me by my nutritionist. Vitamin A improves skin condition, which is very necessary for every woman! The size of the capsules is very convenient, which allows you to swallow them without problems. The dosage is good, the jar lasts for a long time.