US
4.5

4.5
Posted on Mar 31, 2022
Quality product!

No odour or powder or strange texture. Really high quality and in a glass bottle too. Only cons are the serving size is four capsules a day, and that the capsules themselves are quite large. Will continue to buy from this brand, got lots more vitamins from them and really like it. If this review was informative please leave a like :)

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

I ordered a promotion with a good discount, the composition is rich with an emphasis on women's hormonal health. No side effects, comfortable experience. Instead of 4 pieces I take 3 pieces a day. I trust the manufacturer, because I have been ordering Verisol collagen for a long time and I am very satisfied.

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

A multivitamin and multimineral complex that includes key nutrients for women's health such as "coenzymated" B Vitamins for energy metabolism plus Ashwagandha. Max for Women uses Country Life's exclusive Maxi-Sorb delivery system.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

good quality ingredients. I love this brand's products as they come in amber glass jars. Got this for my father to make sure he doesn't have any deficiencies.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

This is the second time i'm buying this brand. It helps me keep my vitamins level in norm. When I did blood test last year it all looked great. I'll keep taking it.

Posted on Dec 3, 2022

I use it since 2018.it is good multivitamin.really I recommend it especially for woman on 40s

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

Everything you need it here in just one pill ! The level of my vitamins became much better !

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

My wife is very happy and she want buy again this product, because it's very nice for her. she feels good when she using this product

Posted on Nov 17, 2022

Good vitamins. Result: strong nails, good health. I take 2 capsules a day. Price-quality ratio.