US

5,596
1,133
Posted on Sep 23, 2022
3,757

I am a huge believer in this vitamin and what it can do for your health. I've been taking it for a few weeks now and have noticed a lot of improvements in the way I feel. It's hard to describe, but as soon as I take it, my body feels like it's waking up and letting life happen. My muscles get more relaxed, my mood

Posted on May 1, 2022
1,354

Posted on Feb 1, 2023

‏The good quality of ingredients and good size helpful supplement package benefit my body's digestion and gut construction good taste ‏Absorption ‏Scent use age composition sensitive gentle frequency concern folic acid energy niacin flush effect potency nervous system metabolism ‏The good quality of ingredients and good size helpful supplement package benefit my body's digestion and gut construction good taste ‏Absorption ‏Scent use age composition sensitive gentle moisturize flavor frequency concern

d3a2bc1a-51a6-43a3-8fa9-9120692ee9c0
Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Cuteeeee they smell so nice and their color is way more beautiful. Their size is kinda small tho, smaller than the palm of your hand. They came in well package. Their quality is so goood I can assure you that. There are 8 of them so you can use two or three for each bath depending on how intense you want the smell to be. The color is more like purple and all the balls kinda smell the same although you can find some balls bluish than the others and some are more pinkish but yea all turn out to be purple with the same fresh smell. Would love to buy them again. Only one thing to mention they are Kinda expensive tho for their size )🙄

a0053ab3-56b5-4270-b008-efb0326b4720
eaa6c0de-6e75-40d5-b13f-83a830a8d4e9

Come with an aluminum- and paraben-free formula making it safe for soft, sensitive skin Fizzy bath bombs come in fresh fruity scents from zesty laser lemon to sweet cotton candy Colorful bath bombs add a fun twist to bath time💙❤️💜🧡💚🥰

8997e3cb-2283-47fd-ab0a-82d7b6d2fc7d
Posted on Jan 30, 2023

My daughter loves using it. she enjoys bathing and the quality and package is also good. Just right size for a regular bath tub. I will definitely purchase again and recommend to my mom-friends. So that their kids would enjoy just the same as my daughter. Truly best for the whole family!

Posted on Jan 7, 2023

kids love them. kind of expensive for daily use so we keep them for those days they really don't want a shower. quality packaging and size are all great and ad described. keep some for those days its a hassle to convince your little ones they have to shower.

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

I bought this product for my nephew during our staycation. He enjoyed it so much. It does not sting. It is very light. good for toddlers who like bubble bath so much. You 'll enjoy spending time with them 😊. ************************ Since it's the time of the year again, Let me take this opportunity to great everyone 😊. A Blessed Christmas and Happy New Year.....💚🌲🍁

Posted on Oct 11, 2022