Page 1 - Reviews - Cremo, Concentrated Shave Cream, Refreshing Mint, 6 fl oz (177 ml) - iHerb
US

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

This is my favorite shave cream, and I was really happy when I could find it here. A little goes a long way, and works especially well if you use a shave brush. I like the original a lot, and it has a really nice smell--no hint of perfume. It has a mild citrus scent. I decided to try the mint, and I'm real happy with it. Goes on smooth like the original, and feels great, especially now that we're moving in to summer. Very high quality.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

I was pleasantly surprised by how excellent this product was. It has a refreshing scent that wakes you up when you rub the cream in. The cream itself is thick and stays on your skin. When you rub it in, it lathers a bit, but not in that fake air-filled foamy way. Also, after you shave lightly, there is enough cream still on the skin to rub in and shave closer. I really like it and my skin is sensitive. It's rare when I give a product 5 stars, but this one deserves it, IMHO.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

This is very nice. It reminds me of the old Palmolive shave cream that that company stopped producing quite some years ago. It goes on thin, has a nice feel to it, and allows me to shave closer than other shave creams I've bought here. The scent is lovely but not over-powering. I'm anxious to try the other "flavors" of this brand but you use so little of the product I think this bottle may last me more than six months.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

I’m always addicted in purchasing on iHerb!! Like everything is so freakin’ legit and I’m always satisfied with all of the things and how they handle every packages that I received.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

I've been using this product for the past 4 years. It really works well and reduces any nicks that I used to get with regular shave gel.

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

After I tried different products I have finally find the one that work. smooth cream for shaving with light mint fragrant.

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

The men in the household said it’s good choice - refreshing !

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Very good quality , size , package , benefit and use

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

Good value. Nice scent. Makes it easy to shave.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022