Page 1 - Reviews - Crest, 3D White, Diamond Strong, Anticavity Fluoride Mouthwash, Alcohol Free, Clean Mint, 16 fl oz (473 ml) - iHerb
US

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

I bought this mouthwash for the teeth whitening effect. At first use, I didn't like the taste since it was a little strong and I was not used to it. It also left some aftertaste. However after several uses, I got used to it and it's okay for me to use. The bottle size is really huge so I think you're really getting good value for your money here. It leaves my mouth feeling clean and fresh and I have noticed that my teeth has become visibly lighter.

Posted on Jul 14, 2021

This crest mouthwash gets the job done. It contains hydrogen peroxide which whitens and fluoride that protects my teeth even in the hard to reach places. I recommend this mouthwash! It’s worth it!

f0de0a74-fb62-4e7e-b8d7-c022cd317e4c
Posted on Mar 13, 2022

This mouthwash was purchased for its teeth whitening properties. I didn't enjoy the flavour at first because it was a little strong and I wasn't used to it. There was also a lingering aftertaste. However, after a few usage, I've grown accustomed to it and it's now OK for me to use. Because the bottle is so large, I believe you're getting a lot of bang for your buck. It leaves my mouth feeling clean and fresh, and I've noticed a visible difference in the colour of my teeth.

Posted on Jul 30, 2021

Wow this is awesome for whitening. And also I love how it foams so you know it’s getting eveyehwhere. I use this along with thr toothpaste very impressed

Posted on May 25, 2022

The taste is definitely better since it’s alcohol free, it doesn’t sting. Also you can definitely see the difference after using for a while it does brighten the teeth but not too dramatic of course. It freshens the breath really well too

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

My dentist recommended this mouthwash as I have sensitive teeth. I am so happy with the product, it keeps my breath fresh, my teeth and gums clean, it’s very gentle and alcohol free. I highly recommend this product.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

I use it twice a day and it is so refreshing.. i noticed my teeth becomes whiter.. it will wake you up in the morning its so minty!

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

I used everyday during this lockdown. I feel so good after use it. I will buy again and again. So so nice product. Ultra Recommended. Worth to Try it. Love it.

Posted on Aug 24, 2021

Crest products are my favorite, especially mouthwashes. They brighten the teeth and give your mouth that clean, fresh feeling. I always make sure I have backup

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

A great product however expensive for what I can purchase locally. Great tasting and seemingly fast working - when on special I will buy this product!!