Page 1 - Reviews - Crystal Body Deodorant, Magnesium Enriched Deodorant, Lavender + Rosemary, 2.5 oz (70 g) - iHerb
US

Posted on May 3, 2022

I am very sweaty and I live in a hot and humid climate. This deodorant has good ingredients and does not irritate my underarms since it is free from baking soda. I have used a deodorant with baking soda once and my underarm reacted bad to it. This deodorant does not stop you from sweating since it’s not antiperspirant, but it can remove and mask the odor of smell. I was initially worried about it having a strong lavender smell because I don’t really like lavender, but this deodorant smells nice and reminds me of like a white tea scent instead of a strong lavender scent.

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

I live in the tropics where it’s humid and hot most days of the year. Having a powerful deodorant is a game changer and this is definitely one of the best deodorants I’ve discovered. The scent is subtle and it keeps my perspiration minimal. It doesn’t stain my clothes (esp the pit area).

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

The packaging is made from a firm plastic and it has a turn cap. I previously used the other roll on deodorants by the same brand and decided to switch to this because its cleaner. Quality is really good and the scent is very light, yet sweet and pleasant. As for the texture, it is a nice solid powder consistency (not sure if i am explaining it correctly). It doesn't make a mess, rubs on my skin clear, and does not irritate my eczema-prone / sensitive skin. The size is big and I can definitely use it for more than 6 months (longer than the roll on deodorant too). Will definitely repurchase it.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I definitely love the smell of this lavender deodorant. It is non sticky… will leave you with fresh scent. Product quality is also superb. I was surprised the size and package is quite big and worth every penny.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I like that the deodorant is kind of creamy and not rock hard like the others I've tried. It's easy to apply and doesn't leave a white residue on clothes, but I mostly bought this because it has magnesium.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

At first I liked this deodorant. The scent was a little different but still felt fresh. The composition of this product was unlike other deodorants that I have used. It was easy to apply but after a while you feel it gets like a film and was it was difficult to remove in the shower. I feel thwt this is ok for occasional use but I would not add it to my daily routine. I noticed that if I use it occasionally and switch to difference deodorants between uses there was a better result with this. I dont think i would repurchase this product but in general I do like crystal products.

Posted on May 25, 2022

Pleasant smell and the size of the package is convenient for the hand. May be useful for personal care, but in hot weather it needs to be used twice a day.

Posted on May 23, 2022

not recommended , it does not have dry touch despite the nice scent , instead it can keep some residue on your white cloths which is not going to be removed by washing machine. The deodorant is not for people who wants a refreshing and dry touch unerarm area. you will smell badly in few hours. The size is big but what's the point , not worth your money.

Posted on May 13, 2022

The scent is gentle and it keeps me feeling fresh and clean all day. It is not sticky and slides smoothly on the skin.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Great scent! Pleasant smell. My wife love it and it's comforting knowing it's aluminium free too.