Page 1 - Reviews - Culturelle, Probiotics, Immune Defense, Mixed Berry Flavor, 28 Chewable Tablets - iHerb
US

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

This is very good supplement for the kids! Chewable…easy for the kids to consume. Taste wise is great! Works great for the kids digestion.

d49e09b6-7552-4c0b-b6fa-ea7150ce7849
Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Tastes good to me. I think it helps my gut to be less bloated and aids digestion. It also has vitamin C and D1. So far so good. I chew it. It's a bit sour but still good.

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

These taste good. Ive only been on them a couple days, so not sure how well they will work. However, other Culturelle products I've tried work well

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

my friend recommend this one and she is in the Healthcare business

Posted on Jun 23, 2021

I have taken many types and brands of probiotics to date and this ranks up there in the top 3 for me. Easy to absorb and great tasting, even the kiddos will find it hard to resist!

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Makes me feel better. Take 1 daily

Posted on Sep 24, 2021

Probiotic and immunity combined. Excellent quality

Posted on Aug 29, 2021

Baby like it

Posted on Sep 21, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

The most studied strain of bacteria, it helps especially with colds. I take the kids, I divide the sweets into two parts, it turns out more profitable than the kids

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Auto-translated from Portuguese

Very nice smell, strong but pleasant flavor for one of the children and the other didn't like it very much, he reports being sweet… but he has good immunity, protection for the winter. Too bad it only comes with 28 chewable pills… could have a pack with more.