US

• S
Based on 1,546 Ratings
Posted on Feb 19, 2022
Totally amazing

I just finished 1 bottle of fertility blend and found pregnant within 1 month and currently at 10weeks of pregnancy.Having PCOS and try to conceive for almost 2 years. Received order in end of November,and pregnant in the end of Dec 2021.For those TTC couple,this product may help you.All the best!

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

I don't know if it’s the pills that help me get pregnant or god just answered my prayers but got pregnant in just one month of taking these and I didn’t I would get pregnant after have my left ovary and tube removed and dealing with endometriosis and having surgeries .

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

After taking this medicine, my period came back. I was not even consistent with the These supplements. Some days I took one, some day 2, and Some days I even skipped. I hadn’t taken it in over a week but today Suddenly my period came today 😭 I have PCOS and I do not get my period for months or even a over year until I take hormonal medication to induce periods. Now I will take this medicine because nothing helped before 🥹if you’re having irregular periods, ladies take this 😭😭

Posted on May 30, 2022

I started to take them from towns really hope they will help us to conceive a baby. I bought for my husband too. Mine pack size includes 90 tablets and my husband’s 60 tablets. The dosage:for first months will take 3 tablets per day to increase the chance and there is a benefits. Truly believe that they are on high quality as per other reviews

Posted on Dec 13, 2022

. the package was very well packed. there is no scent but there is a little taste when I take the capsules. the dosage it's good and the size of the capsule is easy to swallow. if I have results I am letting you know. hope to have the same results as others

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

I use this daily morning and night after food the dosage is 3 daily...it has no taste and size is easy to swallow..I have seen some benefit from it because it has corrected my irregular periods..they used quality ingredients.. I'm hoping to get pregnant soonest to give an updated review

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

I still don’t know if will help to get me pregnant but the benefit is it really works well in regulating my period. So I’m still taking this to regulate my period. I think it’s okay to continue taking fertility blend. It has a little taste and the size is quite big but easy to drink.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

This is the third time I am using this product. First two times I was pregnant within the first month and a half. I am currently a month in this time but so far not getting the same results but still going strong on it. 3 pills a day EVERYDAY until I get results.