Page 1 - Reviews - Dastony, Organic Sprouted Sunflower Seed Butter, 8 oz (227 g) - iHerb
US

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

Nutritious and great substitute for other nut butters if you are sensitive. Easy on digestion, sticky and dense, and packs the characteristic sunflower seed flavor, which I like. It is a bland in taste compared to other nut/seed butters, so I tend to pair it with honey, maple syrup or jams. This comes in plastic container, so I store it away from heat to prevent it from affecting product quality.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

I really like this product as it contains no sugar. It has a pleasant taste that is delicious on bread or toast. I also use it in recipes that call for peanut butter. It has healthy ingredients so you don't feel guilty eating it. It is very filling and only a small serving is necessary.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

This sprouted sunflower seed butter is the best quality I've tried. The smooth texture and taste is very. This seed butter is made even better with the fact it is sprouted which is an appreciated extra step toward easier digestibility. I like to use it on top of buddha style bowls as well as on crackers or with apple slices!

Posted on May 12, 2022

in plastic container, usually nut or seed butter in glass container I preferred - good for reusing them and for safer consumption. its taste is runny and not very thick. so unlikely to buy it again. added to my oat and sometimes yoghurt. not sure if quality and ingredient good as first time bought sunflower butter. package and size is right for one person consumption or trying.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

So, this is my second time trying sprouted seed/nut butter (the first one being almond butter from the same brand), and I like this better! It's not tangy and actually tastes like the ingredient in name. It's slightly sweeter and less flavorful that its non-sprouted counterpart. Honestly not sure if this should be expected but it is not quite for me.

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

sunflower seed are very beneficial food , it support our immune system because it has zink and selenium , this product is amazing it has only one ingredient and it is high quality . I really like the taste of it . I enjoy eating it with sourdough bread

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

I make smoothies for breakfast and needed variety of nut butters instead of PB. Tried the sunflower seed butter and it tasted amazing! Also is low in calorie so was a win win!

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

Dastony, Organic Sprouted Sunflower Seed Butter did not disappoint! It is very smooth, so it is easy to dip any crunchy fruits and veggies. It is not too sweet and is an excellent substitute for any other nut butter if you are looking to mix things up! DELICIOUS!!

Posted on Sep 12, 2021

It's hard to get sprouted nut/seed butters where I live, so happy to have this option. Would be nice if the seeds were US grown.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Sprouted pumpkin seed butter loaded with good stuff and raw which is magic. Nice to have a product that tastes good and good for you. We add it to our daily smoothies. We love Dastony