Page 1 - Reviews - Dear, Klairs, Toner Mate 2 In 1 Cotton Pad, 60 Compressed/60 Sponge Cotton Pads - iHerb
US

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

actually these are my favourite pads. there are 3 types of it. i like that the sponge like needs very few product and provides additional exfoliation. another one is very smooth and soft, one layer pad, slightly textured. third one is double layer, super soft. this is my third box and i never tried anything better. press like if it was useful :)

1811f110-ad36-4bdb-8cdd-73e017820d81
Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Wow, these are nice cotton pads! I only see two types of pads, like it’s written on a box. I saw in other reviews that there are three types, but I didn’t really check the whole box. I used thicker one with a makeup remover, and thinner one with a face toner.

e3c6fc98-9e22-4ef5-9eaa-bd68c5b2bfe7
Posted on May 20, 2022

I loved those cotton pads from Dear Klairs. They are just the right size and thickness not to absorb all the product and to deliver it to your face and at the same time they are not too thin to break down when you put a little bit more of your toner. Comparing Dear, Klairs cotton pads to Pyunkang Yul they are much better quality as the Pyunkang Yul break down if I put a bit more product.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

I already know these cotton pads very well because I ordered them elsewhere before. the pack is split between two types of square pads: half are like soft sponge and are suitable for a hydrating toner. the other half are more compressed cotton whick is great for applying an exfoliating toner. I enjoy using them and find the price very affordable.

CJ77ZA
Posted on Oct 14, 2021

I previously purchased the PKY cotton pads and loved it. I actually just repurchased it. But since there was a less 25% sale I thought to try this one. I think I like this one more than PKY one. It’s not as thin. Holds more toner to dispense on skin. PKY one great to make little home made masks with. But Klairs better for using with toner. Definitely will keep repurchasing it.

SKaina
Posted on Mar 26, 2022

i like this cotton pads they are so soft and gentle. what i like is the two categories of pads you get one could be used to wipe your face with toner and one could be used for masking. the packaging looks good. the size of the pad is good it is not small and not big just the right size.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

The two textures are both very useful for different skin products. Both textures are soft and don’t break apart easily. You need less product as the pad doesn’t hold onto a lot of moisture that eventually ends up going to waste like conventional cotton pads do. They are more expensive but the quality is higher which is definitely a benefit for my skin. A box also lasts me a long time. Would definitely recommend.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

You get a lot for the amount you pay and the pads feel very nice on the skin. You get two different versions/ types of pads in one. One is for exfoliation, the other is a super sponge that doesn't absorb the the product. Its dear Klairs for goodness sake, so you now its good.

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

I love having two options in one box. I use the pressed pad with a beauty water. It always holds its shape and never leaves cotton all over. The toner pad is my favorite as it releases more of the toner back onto my skin so I don’t use as much product. I have purchased this at least a dozen times.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

This is the second time I’m ordering this pads, I really like it. It is the perfect size and does not absorb too much liquid when I use liquids on it. I think it help to clean the skin perfectly and it has no special sense or smell which is a benefit.