Page 1 - Reviews - Denco, Cuticle Pusher, 1 Tool - iHerb
US

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

2 ends: 1 curved, 1 straight. The heads are slightly curved; not a fine edge - good protective feature. It’s got a good weight to it too and ridges so you have something to grip on to. I feel like I can push my epithelial cells back without scraping and damaging my nail plate.

Posted on May 13, 2022

Very heavy duty and well made - it feels like it'll last a very long time! Plus, it does a excellent job of pushing my cuticles back!

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Love the feeling of holding it in my hands, it has some weight and is very ergonomic. Does a great job keeping those cuticles groomed. Totally recommended!

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I might be using this wrong, but I keep accidentally cutting my cuticles rather than consistently pushing them back. I've learn to be a little less zealous, but still wish it was so easy to slice things up.

Posted on Sep 1, 2021

Very good for getting into the curvy areas of the cuticles.

Posted on Sep 23, 2021

it is good but really sharp I am a but afraid when using it

Salsawi
Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Actually I don’t know it it removes just cuticle or digs into nails and brings out things that should not be removed… I am so confused actually

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

Very harsh on the nail plate. It has sharp edge. I put it flat on my nails and it would still cut/ lift parts of my nail plate. I used it twice and still waiting for my nails to recover to use peach wood cuticle pusher instead.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

Careful, it is quite sharp. May scrape the nail bed.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Works good, as you would expect.