US
4.5

4.5
JennySavina
Posted on Sep 24, 2022
Love this cream! But have doubts about texture

Upd. Just received my personal pot of this cream - and I have some doubts about quality. I notice a lot of black spots/dots in the texture and it looks strange. I don’t think they should be there. For example there are no some strange black dots in the cream of my friend I tested. // Bought this pot by my friend’s advice and 5-Times testing. Perfect texture personally for me and my sensitive skin. I comfortably use this cream not only at night but also at day + spf 50 of course. Love results, how my skin feels after. Love the composition and ingredients list (as always with Derma E:)

98d616d4-83be-45f8-bbb5-0b40ec92e8ca
72acc57f-35d4-4db7-bb18-1d5338977385
99546e47-f7a3-4ae6-b013-420e5ba00d0b

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

I always purchase this product for my night use. I love the ingredients in the product and my skin doesn't have any trouble with them. The texture is a bit matt though.

Posted on Dec 19, 2022

I love this hyalouronic cream, the size and the quality are amazing .. so comfortable to use, its scent isnt high .. it moisturize the face to the maximum and keep your skin in a perfect texture every season .. you can use even if you have a sensitive skin 😍

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

Great product! No scent which is what I want. It's a night cream so pretty thick in texture. A little goes a long way. Doesn't seem to be comedongenic. I have combo/oily skin and it works very well.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on May 24, 2022

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

I noticed an improvement within 3 days of using this product. It feels great, absorbs well, no smell, and my skin looks hydrated and smooth.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022
4,654

Excellent tool, I liked the quality, packaging and price, I advise you to buy