US

Based on 2,772 Ratings
1,648
Posted on Apr 13, 2022
Work like charm

At first the smell is kinda overwhelming to me. I’m not a fan of fragrance in cosmetics but the more I use the more addicted to the scent I get. It helps moisture the skin. The cream is kinda thick and hard to spread on the skin but absorbs fast. I think with the fullsize can take me 1 year to finish. Super affordable. P.s: If you find this review helpful, I really appreciate your thump up 👍

c35b4f0e-de44-4dc1-bc70-316d793104ee
b1a8ab04-861b-4cef-923d-029b2bb2ef2a
Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I have been using Derm-e cream for years. My hands and feet get very dry in the cold winters so I apply this cream every day. I had cracked skin on my hand last week so I applied this cream several times a day and the crack was healed in four days. It has a great scent. A great, quality cream. I love this product.

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

I like how this cream makes my skin feel. It’s not overly heavy with an oily feeling. I apply a small amount to my face, especially around my eyes. Now I can tell that the skin around my eyes dries out after using face wash (even though it’s a gentle tea tree face wash). The Vitamin E heals and protects the skin around my eyes, which is great because I don’t want to see any wrinkles for as long as I can delay them! (I’m 35)

Posted on Oct 11, 2022
4,069

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

I love everything about this moisturizer: the gentle scent, the ease of use, the nice quality, the 4oz size, the aged ingredients, the secure packaging, the antioxidant benefits, the smooth composition/frequency of the cream, and last but not least I love how I don't need to concern about it irritating my sensitive skin! Highly Recommended!

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

I love this moisturizer. It doesn't leave an oily feel on the skin rather has a fresh tingly feel on the skin once applied. It consist of tea tree as one of its ingredients which is a plus and I love. The container size is quite large and could last a while. Will definitely repurchase

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

I love this cream. It has quite a thick texture, but you only need a small amount. The scent is amazing of tea tree. It's like aromatherapy using a cream. I have acne-prone sensitive skin and I was mostly using the cream overnight which worked great with my concerns. The size of the jar is big, it lasted me for about 6 months with intensive use. I do recommend it!

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

Buy on repeat, because it is really working cream. Has a strong smell of tea tree, but it is pleasant as for me, and does its job against blemishes. It is quite comfortable, but dries out my skin, but not too much, I just add more moisturizer after that. And the amount is huge!

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

I use this cream for 1.5 years (still on the first box). My skin looks much much better since I started to use it (I combine it with Firming DMAE Toner and another Derma E Cleanser with Hyaluronic Acid). I got rid of my acne problems and my skin is healthier and cleaner :) I use it each morning and it helps to reduce redness. It has a strong smell of tea tree but I like it a lot. I think it's a must-have product for people with sensitive skin like mine