US

Posted on Apr 25, 2022
Great for mild eczema

This is my favorite lotion for dealing with mild eczema/dry itchy skin. Mainly becuase it's actually a lotion instead of a cream. It goes on much lighter than the creams (and what other brands call lotions but are still really a cream) and spreads much easier. Really helps me get through the gry winter months. I'm glad I found it here at iHerb becasue it seems to be out of stock everywhere else.

Posted on May 7, 2022

I suffer from occasional bouts of flaky skin especially early mornings. Applying some of the medicated lotion the night before seems to control the problem.

Posted on May 2, 2022

Great quality took care with only few treatments very light on skin the smell is OK. Size is Large amount.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I started with a light itch, and a few hours after using this cream, the skin looked scary. I had to wash it down and use my colloidal oat balm instead. About 10 minutes later it started to look better. Still bad, and may take days to heal, but better. I used hydrocortisone ointments before, and it doesn't always help, but never got worse after application before. Thought the combination of steroids and lotion is a good idea, but this one is going to the garbage can..

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Works well to quell itchiness.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

I've been very happy with the itching of insect bites

Posted on May 12, 2022
Auto-translated from Hebrew

Uses it to soothe another face. A very nice amount and a light and easy-to-apply lotion.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022
Auto-translated from Korean

I always use mometasone due to severe facial allergies, but I bought this to change to a milder one.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022
Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

Very effective for skin allergies

e4d1a62e-9358-480e-8e55-07ee303f39f4