US

ExpatPH
Posted on Oct 12, 2021
Acceptable Flavor (Bubblegum) But Watermelon Is Better!!

Bought this for our kids as a better option to the other toothpastes (gels) we were using. The ingredients are more simple though like most other brands they still use things like glycerine & silica when possibly other options might be better (baking soda). The flavor is okay, like bubble gum, but we prefer the other one from the same brand (Watermelon). Not too sweet or overpowering but makes brushing more enjoyable. Glad that the ingredients are considered safe for swallowing due to our oldest child having autism (therefore they don't follow like others including spitting out toothpaste/gel). Would love to see other flavors but for the price, it's good at least there are 2 options to pick from!!

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Tasty, healthy ingridiants that your children can swallow, The size of the tube is large enough and the cap is easy to open with small openning like the way it's supposed to be! The toothpaste gel is clear and stren so easy to use and does not leak out like other kinds. My daughter loves it! :-)

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

its my first time to buy this brand .. will give it a try .when i choose it i make sure that its ingredient is safe for my children and it seems to be tasty too . the size is great for its price . will use it and give it a try.

Posted on May 6, 2022

Best choice for kids toothpaste, high quality ingredients, size is very generous too, package is very cute and my daughter love the taste and she don’t mind using it everyday. I live the fact that it’s eco friendly and it’s tasty and of course mist important fluoride free

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

All my boys enjoy brushing their teeth because of this toothpaste. We have been using it for some time now and will continue to use in future. Safe ingredients so is ok to swallow and we see no cavities! My baby brushes his teeth on his own he loves it so much. Please click yes if this was helpful x

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

This is a very great quality and yummy paste to use for kids. The package is the right size , in case you want to alternate . I am very satisfied for the safe ingredients in this toothpaste. My children use it with lots of fun while taking care of oral hygiene. I recommend this product for any child age.

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

My kids love to brush their teeth which they do since the very first tooth. The debate goes on whether to go with or without the fluoride but it is certain that a good toothpaste helps to protect young one's teeth if brushed regularly. Don't be like me as a kid, learn to love your teeth since young!

Posted on Oct 21, 2021

2 out of my 3 children liked this toothpaste (1 child is fussy). The flavour was lovley and fruity, with no sugar or bad ingredients. The tube came in a nice package. It was a large size, easy to use and lasted a long time-over 2 months. Their teeth came up super sparkly!! Would recommend. The quality

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

Great toothpaste for kids.Does the job, the kids like the flavour and it is easy to open and close for adults. However, the cap is too strong for small kids to open on their own. Also be careful as it tends to spill too much paste than what's needed.