US

Based on 2,666 Ratings
1,879

Most helpful positive review

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

Ok! Listen to me it’s the best shampoo I ever used! It’s not volume at all! But it’s make my hair so straight and shiny, I don’t need to use the hair straightener, and use creams and the ingredients so good! Buy it! If my comments help u please press like

Global reviews (2,666)

Product reviews solely reflect the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of iHerb. iHerb does not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Show more
Posted on Jun 21, 2022

This thickening shampoo is great! My hair instantly feels thicker and smoother after washing it with this shampoo! The application process is great! I like that it's made out of simple ingredients. With some shampoos, I noticed because of the harsh chemicals, my hair falls out more after washing it. With this shampoo, it's the opposite. My hair doesn't fall out and it feels and looks more healthier. The scent is amazing! The only downfall about this product is that it sometimes makes your scalp drier. To avoid this, I usually apply a hair oil or serum and it solves the issue!

b0a840d1-72ba-4c94-838c-2bb513a87eac
Posted on Apr 13, 2023

Overall, I would highly recommend the Desert Essence Volumizing Green Apple & Ginger Shampoo to anyone looking for a gentle and effective shampoo that adds volume and fullness to their hair. It's a great product that delivers on its promises and is easy to incorporate into your daily hair care routine.

Posted on Apr 4, 2023

Desert Essence Green Apple & Ginger Shampoo is a hair care product that is designed to improve the health and appearance of hair. It contains various natural ingredients, such as apple cider vinegar, ginger root extract, and jojoba seed oil, that are believed to promote healthy hair growth and improve scalp health. It is suitable for all hair types and can be used daily.

Posted on Feb 19, 2023

I have straight limp hair but this shampoo is excellent at volumizing. It's also a cream so not runny at all. The smell is nice and I've been using it for many years. I buy it ahead of time so I won't ever be without it! Love it.

Posted on Feb 11, 2023

This is the first time I’ve purchased this scent. I love it! It’s fresh and clean…all apples. My hair is fine and this doesn’t weight it down. My hair always feels and looks clean. I’ve been using Desert Essence for years and I’ve never been disappointed.

Posted on Dec 31, 2022

I tried a few fragrances in this series and like this best so far. does the functionality as distinct as described I don't think so but all that I tried in he series lathers well, cleans scalp well, ad does not strip hair of moisture and oil. The hair is not clumsy or weights down after shampoo. most brands in supermarkets gives me clumsy feeling and heavy hair after shampoo which I absolutely hate!. this series highly recommended

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

Desert Essence shampoos are quality and not full of chemicals that can be harsh on your scalp. This one will leave your hair full of volume and a beautiful scent. Great for a sensitive scalp too. The size is good since you don't need much. Good for the whole family.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

It is a great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients taste and easy use! .... big size I don't like package have many benefit compositions for recipes diets low servings frequency.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Bought this and will use it once the present bottle finishes. Hope it will increase my hair volume. The scent is so good. My scalp is also sensitive thus this shampoo without all the chemical composition is good. The ingredients listed will help my future hair growth better and healthier. The packaging looks attractive too.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022