US

Posted on Dec 13, 2021
Amazing

This is not my first purchase from the brand, and I totally recommend all their mouthwashes, they are amazing and leaves the mouth and the gum fresh, clean and healthy

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

This is my favorite natural mouthwash though I have moved on to making my own because this comes in a plastic bottle. Still, would buy again for traveling.

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

Good mouthwash for those who love mint (might be slightly overpowering for those who don't). Great healthy composition, no nasties added. The price for its size is good.

Posted on May 31, 2022

The taste was good and refreshing. Will buy it again for sure. Bought it for use after my tooth surgery and it did help my wound recover better.

Posted on May 11, 2022

This is a gentle and tasty mouthwash; not my favorite as I prefer more of a "burn" to feel like germs are being killed ha. But it's gentle and safe as I'm still breastfeeding and want to avoid alcohol and artificial flavors and colors.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Fresh and nice smell. Unfortunately out of order. I need to find some other product to replace it.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

very good and quality Hight product. loved this very much.

I was really excited to try out this all natural mouthwash, but after the first rinse, I couldn’t stand using it again! The taste was so bad and hard to endure. I was definitely not expecting that, but perhaps for other people the flavor might be ok! For me, it was strong and acidy almost? I think it was probably the tea tree oil that did it for me. I cut my losses and gave away to a friend! But beware that maybe not everyone will enjoy the taste of this product.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

the flavor is amazing and fresh. its easy to use and the size is big. i will buy it again.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

My mouth feels reaaly fresh and calm after rinsing. I like knowing the tea tree is naturally eliminating harmful bacteria.