Page 1 - Reviews - Differin, Restorative Night Moisturizer, 2.5 oz (71 g) - iHerb
US
Posted on Feb 26, 2022

This is a good moisturizer, has good ingredients to help to restore the skin barrier and goes well alongside with differin gel. It isn't anything out of this world, spectacular moisturizer, however, it does very well what it is supposed to do. It comes with a decent amount of product, and the texture is medium/light. Even though it leaves a little glow on the skin, it absorbs quickly and isn't sticky at all. The amount that appears in the photo is two pumps, usually the amount that I use for the face and neck. No added fragrance or unnecessary stuff, overall great moisturizer. I'll probably keep using it as long as I'm using differin gel, because they go well together, and I recommend the pair for acne prone skin. However, not so sure if I'd keep using it if it wasn't for the adapalene. You can probably find other restorative moisturizer for a cheaper price.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Amaaaaazing moisturizer i have ever tried so far . I use it before differin gel and acne treatment. Leaves the skin very smooth and no flakes at all. He scent is normal and the size is good enough. Package is very useful with a pump . Texture is very suitable for oily combination skin . My skin is sensitive yet i didnt get any kind of reactions from it . I will order again for sure

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

I am very happy with this moisturizer as for it has the perfect balance of consistency where it is not too thick nor too liquid. I use it with Differin Adapalene Gel and for the 2 months I have used it, I have not experienced any of the dryness I expected, so I think for my combination skin it works perfectly for moisturizing. The pump is really convenient too and helps me not use too much of the product so that it lasts. When I had to travel recently , I really appreciated the smaller size of this thing as it was really easy to carry (as opposed to my giant CeraVe hydrating lotion XD).

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

It's best to be used with differin adpalene gel it's consistency is good but I would still prefer cerave PM night moisturisers above this any day

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

I bought this to use with the Differin Adapalene gel, and it has really helped me to avoid irritation. I am using the 'sandwich' method, meaning I moisturise before and after using the gel, and this is the final product I use. I actually use it in the morning as well as it isn't as heavy as I was expecting, so doesn't leave me oily.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

It helps my sensitive skin specially the redness because I am using retinol, very well absorbed and light for oily skin, there is no fragrance scent ,The most I like in this product is when I apply it around my eyes It removes any darkness thanks to the caffeine ingredient!

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

I love this product! I have acne issues depends the period of the month, I just apply Differin after cleaning my face and my serum before to sleep, and I love how I find my skin in the morning when I wake up. Love the benefits. It's also a good moisturizer and I like the texture and the packaging.

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

And it is very good to be used together with the adapalene gel. I use it in the morning sometimes if my face feels dehydrated. It is scentless and it feels very soothing on skin. I can imagine it maybe too occlusive for oily skin people but if you use adapalene, it should be a very compatible moisturiser.

Posted on Sep 8, 2021

Nothing special. It’s a good basic moisturizer. If you are looking for a plain hydrating moisturizer that is lightweight and doesn’t clog pores and also comes at a good price point than might like it. Don’t expect any miracles if your skin is super dehydrated or irritated it probably won’t be enough.

Posted on Aug 5, 2021

I thought I would need this as I started using differin acne gel and wash and thought my skin would be super dry but it's not, so I have only used it once and I find it very moisturizing. I have sensitive skin and was not irritated. If you're thinking about it, you should give it a shot!