US
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jan 11, 2023

Quality: I trust the quality of Doctor's Best supplements. Ingredient: Benfotiamine. It is the other version of thiamine (vitamin B1) that dissolved in fat, so body can keep and utilize it for longer time. Size of capsules: normal, easy to swallow Package: 60 days supply only. I hope bigger package will be available. I take this for eye & nerve protection, Alzheimer protection, for cognitive improvement, and for mental health. I will come back later to report with the result of taking Doctor's Best Benfotiamine.

f2dca635-4f1c-4b28-b3d8-2ca8aa68fb3e
Posted on Nov 23, 2022

if you wake up tired and anxious like me and you do not have energy consider supplementing with B1. I tried the 150 mg and this one. This is strong. So if you want to go low try the lower dose. The quality is good and I read that it helps the pituitary gland. You will feel the benefits right away if you have a low B1. But also test before. I have Hashimoto and I am pretty anxious and tired especially when I am in a flare.

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

This is supposed to be a fat soluble form of vitamin B and have benefits when compared or in addition to other forms. I believe there may be benefits to taking it, so trying it out. The ingredients seem clean and the quality seems good. If there we see benefits will buy again.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

This powerful synthetic Vitamin B 1 is a fat soluble version of thiamine and it helps with regenerating nerve tissue damaged by high blood sugar levels --- it reverses diabetic related neuropathy! It does this by removing harmful compounds (glycotoxins) referred to as AGEs that cause oxidative stress to the body causing chronic diseases and diabetic complications. I had PAINFUL feet back in 2010 due to this. Since i have been taking the Benfotiamine supplements along with Alpha Lipoic Acid, i have not had this pain any more!! This is a high quality supplement as opposed to other brands that are NOT. - NurseLinda

Posted on May 28, 2022

This works! It really does. We got it for my Granny. She barely has any circulation in her feet due to rheumatoid arthritis. The rheumatoid arthritis has twisted both of her knees so much that her knee caps now face backward. This contortion has affected the nerves as well as the circulation. The neuropathic pain was just awful. She described her pain as heavy and dead. We were desperate and ordered this. IT WORKS FOR NERVE PAIN.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

This was recommended to me by my doctor for neuropathy. I didnt think i noticed a difference, but after i stopped taking it, i definitely noticed the neuropathy being more prominent, so i started taking it again. Probably doesnt help much but it helps me feel less tingling in my feet.l

Not really sure how to express how much this product has changed my working habits and overall life. If you lack mental focus, suffer from food cravings, or have nerve pain this stuff will change your life. This particular brand of B1 absorbs better. My recall is on another level now. I find myself cleaning my apartment more. Working out more. Sharper at work. I also sprained my knee recently and B1 healed the nerve damage permanently. Do some research and you will find our typical diets force us to be deficient in B1. Also read that diabetics need even more B1 than most and this could help heal some nerve pain that they experience. Kids need B1 even more.

Posted on Jan 27, 2023

I'm taking this together with Glutathione and Coq10 to attempt to reverse my NAFLD, so far I've tried taking it on empty stomach in the morning but sometimes I feel some discomfort so I switch it on some days and take it after meals instead. Will see if this will be more effective partnered with Glutathione.

Posted on Jan 23, 2023

My friend was having lots of discomfort, especially at night while sleeping with nerve conditions (tingling, numbness). He started taking 1 Benfotiamine capsule in the morning and 1 capsule at night before bedtime. He told me that rarely he has issues anymore and sleeps much better. I followed his example to get rid of the tingling in my foot. The capsule is easy to swallow and tasteless. I recommend this product.

Posted on Jan 14, 2023

I've been very pleased with this B supplement. My doctor recommended benfotiamine specifically since it is easier for people with the MTHFR gene mutation to absorb than other types of B vitamins. The size of the capsules is great, and they're easy to swallow. Seems to be great quality. Definitely recommend!