US
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jul 11, 2022
Spleen support

It took me years to understand that spleen is a lot more important than just dead blood cells depo. In any case now I try to go out of my way to support spleen so between 9 a.m. and 11 a.m. (spleen time) I try to drink cinnamon tea or if not possible , take one of these pills.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

The packaging quality of this product is very good. The ingredients of this product were very good and had excellent benefits in improving blood sugar after consumption. The pills are the right size and easy to swallow. The taste is okay and I would like to purchase again next time.

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

Very good quality. Size of the capsules is good for swallowing. You can open the capsule ale spill the powder to the food, the taste is gentle and it tastes like cinnamon.

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

I try to add cinnamon to beverages and foods when the taste of cinnamon makes sense, but I think supplementing cinnamon extract is beneficial for blood sugar as well.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022
1,983

Great product. I appreciate this site for its quality. Everything is top notch every time. I recommend to friends.

Posted on Dec 1, 2022

I will order again. I liked it all very much. I highly recommend this product.

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

My husband and I use this to keep our blood sugar in optimal range. This site has the best prices.

great prices and great deals 👍,,,I'm using it when my Cycle therapy

Posted on Oct 12, 2022

nice packaging and size. bought for my friend. not sure about the effectiveness.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

I think it's a good product, so I buy it often.