US

57,242
8,705
2,866
Posted on Jun 14, 2022
Love this brand and magnesium!

What I like about this brand is it uses 100% chelated lysinate glysinate magnesium which can be 6x better absorbed than other forms of magnesium. Since I have fibroids and am estrogen dominant, Ive researched and read that this would be helpful in my healing and health journey. Magnesium is now a staple in my supplement stash and I only choose high quality magnesium that is more bioavailable. Mag also supports muscle relaxation and restful sleep. It also is essential in 300 enzyme systems that support biochemical functions. Reco dose is 2 tablets a day. I take this w my vit D and K2. Do give me a thumbs up if your found this review helpful 👍

b9ed8fff-ec28-4015-8a1b-2e9823962fbe

I am only 26 and I have sleeping issues since forever and can only sleep close to 3-4am everyday despite waking up at 8am and keeping myself busy and tired throughout the day. And i ALWAYS wake up in the middle of my sleep. It made my body extremely disorganised and felt like i should do something to it. Hence, i decided to try on DOCTOR’s magnesium pill. Researched on the ingredients and took a shot. Lo and behold, I felt incredibly relaxed ( in my muscles and brain ) and my sleep became quality and i am able to get proper rest. I do take with other vitamins such as vit C and D3. I am able to now sleep around 12-1am, which is already a great improvement!! The size of the pill was quite large as compared to the other vitamins that i took, but it wasnt an issue to me. I am truly glad to have included magnesium in my supplements and will definitely purchase again. I hope my review will help those in need! Do give me a ❤️, thank you!

3f07a313-b482-47a7-8547-ed6edc57d2bc
03bb7482-22fc-4595-aede-2ad7c25c840b
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Mar 22, 2022
1,213

very good quality , suitable price and come with nice package . known to support brain health, energy production, and normal muscle and nerve function. Albion’s magnesium is chelated, or bound, to amino acids so it is passed intact through the digestive tract up to the optimal point of absorption. Because chelated magnesium is protected, it has fewer interactions with other nutrients and is scientifically proven to be easier on the gastrointestinal tract.

7691b8cc-0e86-48f8-8a9a-d57e4aa031f9
Posted on Feb 24, 2022

I was experiencing severe restless legs and I found it difficult to sleep more than a few hours at night. After doing some research, however, I figured out I only needed a tiny dosage of 200mg of magnesium per day in order to do away with my problem. Now I no longer have this problem! The best time for me to take them is before bed and it really helps me get some much-needed rest. And this magnesium by Doctor's best helped me a lot

a9001e15-1be2-4802-90cb-9797d0e0d655
Posted on Jul 31, 2022

Life long insomnia sufferer here. I use this mineral as part of my sleep cocktail. Taking 4 tablets a few hours before bed on an empty stomach, along with Glycine, L Theanine, GABA, Melatonin 10mg TR, and may be adding L Tryptophan in the future when I try get off anti depressants. This concoction works for me, which is amazing as normally the only thing that helps with sleep is benzos, and obviously I can’t take them every night. Tablets are large in size but don’t bother me Works for me, hopefully will work for you!

944c8037-3fcc-400a-858f-45473e389019
Posted on Jun 1, 2022

My first purchase and review on iHerb. I have tried other mag products previously and decided to give this a go based on reviews. As a 50 yo runner who drinks lots of coffee (which strips magnesium from the body), I seem to always have sore muscles. I felt muscle tension relief the very next day after taking it. Pleasantly surprised as other mag products haven't kicked in so quickly before. For some reason, all magnesium products give me weird dreams if I take them too close to bed time. I had this experience with this the first day, but now taking them breakfast and lunch with no issues. Would buy again.

54c7f00e-8da1-4a25-9260-9cfcd95249c1
Posted on Dec 20, 2021

I have been repurchasing Doctor’s Best magnesium. It doesn’t cause stomach discomfort as it is made of Magnesium Glycinate, which is the best form of magnesium as this form is easily absorbed by our body. It helps me to relax and to sleep very well at night. Waking up feeling so fresh in the morning. The tablets have a hint of sweet taste, and the quality is always consistent.

78683953-f453-42ae-b3c2-f917d2c75199
Posted on Sep 11, 2022
4,558

My family doctor told me to try this vitamin. I had been taking it by prescription, but due to my age and health, I decided to start using it as an all-natural supplement. When it arrived, I couldn't believe how good this vitamin was. It was the first time in years that I've felt better overall. The packaging is not only useful but also

Posted on Sep 9, 2022
1,906

I have a lot to say, but I'll keep it short. This Vitamin is a game changer in my opinion. The energy and well-being it gives me is amazing. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants an enjoyable time as well as improved health over a longer period of time.

Posted on Sep 2, 2022
6,307

I have been using this product for 3 months. I started off with a small dose of 1 gram per day and after 2 weeks my energy level had increased by 15%, my skin was clearer, I felt more awake and alert and I had never felt so healthy in my life. My girlfriend has seen a difference also in herself: she seems to be sleeping better and having less