US
4.7

4.7
Posted on Dec 8, 2021
Taste nice

I chose the sweeter one of this magnesium powder because I couldn't handle the taste of pure magnesium without stevia and monk fruit, lol. This is how it looked like 1 scoop in 16 oz (450 ml) water, although they recommended 6-8 oz water for 1 scoop, I deliberately watered it down further and turned out with 16 oz it's still retain its sweet taste, but not overly sweet. So for 2 scoops maybe I need 1 litre water.

45c5c9fb-3342-48b8-83a8-feeb01918ec0

My cardiologist recommended that I take Magnesium and at first mentioned another popular brand that is also a powder that you mix into water, however I could never take the recommended amount without having "intestinal distress". He then recommended this brand and I can take the full dose and it works great. I sleep better, no more muscle cramps, less inflammation/aches/pains, etc. I love the Peach flavor, but not the unflavored....the unflavored may be ok if mixed in with juice. Also, iHerb has been great as far as the price and shipping speed!

Posted on Nov 9, 2022
1,049

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

One of the best quality magnesium supplements I have ever taken. I think I will stick to this particular form of magnesium as I've noticed it doesn't make my stomach upset like the other available forms, such as magnesium oxide or citrate. It also tastes great. I highly recommend this product.

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

I'm not a fan of 'peach' flavor but I actually like this in my coffee! I use 1/8 tsp in my 15-oz mug and it's awesomely healthy and tasty! I've been using Doctor's Best Magnesium for several years because of the quality - and the fact that it's Chelated and Not buffered - I looked up what that meant - Not buffered means no extra ingredients, only Lysinate Glycinate 200% Chelated High Absorption Magnesium Powder. I am so happy with this brand so I went looking for a powdered version because lately I just cannot swallow the caplets at night. This is working great and tastes great!! iHerb had the best offer price-wise and after trying the first jar, I came back and bought 2 more jars. I just wish I knew if I am supposed to refrigerate it? But I do love using this!

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

I have a difficult time with large pills, especially when they are not coated. This powdered form of magnesium has been a life saver. I add a scoop to my water along with 1/4-1/3 packet of Vitamin Hydrate Immune and have this blend a couple of times a day. The flavor is great and I find that I miss it if I make a flavored water without adding my magnesium. My body feels so much better using this protocol. Restless legs are no longer an issue!

Posted on Mar 16, 2022
1,342

It’s nice to find a good tasting magnesium glycinate that’s easy to take and delivers very effective relaxing results. Needed something to help me sleep and this has helped tremendously!

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

This has become essential electrolyte drink of mine because of keto and intermittent fasting, I'd have it 1½ scoops in large bottle and drink it throughout the day.

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

Great flavor; does not upset my stomach/intestines AND helps me relax before bed. I prefer the Lysinate/glycinate form of magnesium and think that helps it be easier on digestion.

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

Pleasant taste. I'm glad its sugar-free and good substitute of sugar of stevia. Good composition of minerals, especially its important for me the type of magnesium ( glysinate)