US

4.5
Based on 2,106 Ratings
1,522
Posted on Dec 13, 2021

Really works, you feel calm, focused The packaging is in order, it is felt that the Quality is on the level. According to the composition, the product does not contain unnecessary Ingredients. I really liked that you can get a high quality product for a low price. I advise you to take it in combination with caffeine !!!

7a6193da-850e-4eb8-9ad3-c6363e16a324
Posted on Aug 8, 2022
5,888

Super bio-available form of L-Theanine. It works very smooth helping to concentrate on you work or just to feel more focused. Just remember to take it on an empty stomach as all other amino-acids (2-3 hours after the meal, 1 - 1.5 hours before; just with water, no juice or any other carbohydrates and proteins). Can be combined with caffeine.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

My husband and I both love this product and I have reordered several times. He is 85 and when he can't sleep I give him two and he sleeps like a baby... normally it's just one for both of us at bedtime. I take an extra one during the day when I'm stressed.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I find that L-theanine is better than L-tryptophan, which is better than melatonin. Melatonin is the strongest at putting you to sleep. But you can't use it consistently and you should take less than 0.5 mg, since it always less than the smallest dose available by suppliers.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

I am a nocturnal. Been trying to sleep like norm ppl for ages. I am a heavy coffee drinker. Ths year i reduced to 1 mug, and started cardio 30 mins every few days. This supplement which i took at night time say 8-9 pm, after 20-30 min i feel the buzz and as though my body is indicating it needs to rest. Time to sleep. On the 1st night i slept at 11, and surprisingly i woke up at 630 feeling fresh. I managed to do this for the past 1week and i am so happy. This supplement is a must for me to have to train healthy sleeping habit and wake up in ths morninv. I would usually sleep in n wake up at 10am and still feeling inadequate of sleep. A must! So many things can be done in a day when I cld wwke up early and feeling fully rested. *After a few weeks* This supplement defo lets me have the best sleep ever and waking up feeling fresh! I feel fresh and energised for the day. Love the result but tgey say we cant take more than 8 months.

Posted on Dec 27, 2021

I think this is a good alternative to some products I’ve used before that claimed to keep you awake, focused, centered to work. You can really fell you’ve taken it, but not sure it should be used on a daily level, so as not to loose its potence. I’d prefer to use it from time to time.

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww

Posted on Nov 22, 2022

Another Huberman suggestion that appears to have drastically helped my chronic insomnia of 4+ yrs.. Had tried several other versions of Theanine but the Suntheanine seems to be the right ingredient and for me better quality... Zero taste which for most will be a bonus but the proven benefit of sleep is the kicker for myself..

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

I like Doctor's Best and trust the brand. This was a fairly priced supplement for being calm and getting to sleep. It has Suntheanine, a standardized formulation with the active ingredients that are needed to reduce stress hormones and cortisol. There are plenty with 90 veggie caps per bottle. Easy to take. Not too large. I like the gel cap vs the tablet forms of any supplement and find them easier to take. I will definitely buy this again. Good product.