Page 1 - Reviews - Doctor's Best, Pure L-Glutamine Powder, 10.6 oz (300 g) - iHerb
US
4.7
Based on 1,109 Ratings

4.7
Based on 1,109 Ratings

Most helpful positive review

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Great to manage a sugar addiction EVERY SINGLE TIME YOU HAVE A SUGAR CRAVING take Two teaspoons (10 g) Glutamine unflavored powder form add 1 tbs of yogurt or water, mix and just drink it as a shot. It stops the craving instantly.

Global reviews (1,109)

Product reviews solely reflect the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of iHerb. iHerb does not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Show more
Posted on Nov 1, 2022

1st time to try this in powder form & so far so good. It is more cost effective to buy this than buying the capsules since I only take 1/8 tsp which is roughly equal to 500 grams. This jar will last a long time vs the capsules. I take this for my gut & I believe that it is a great help. Good quality. No bad taste.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

I put this l-glutamine powder in my fat free smoothie! And i can recommend it! According medical medium -L-glutamine: amino acid that removes toxins such as MSG from the brain and protects neurons.

ec8e666c-d763-41e9-ab5a-2030a861169c
Posted on Mar 14, 2023

A naturopathic doctor suggested L-Glutamine powder for my IBS symptoms. I used to purchase Jarrow's product but unfortunately its discontinued. I tried another brand and found that I was allergic to it. I developed a rash on my face within 30 mins of taking it. I decided to try Doctor's Best glutamine and to my relief, it gave me the same benefits as the Jarrow's product and I have no issue.

Posted on Feb 5, 2023

I have multiple food sensitivities and learned that L-glutamine supplementation can help heal a leaky gut which is common in people with food allergies. Even though I had a good diet and ate well, my body was unable to effectively absorb nutrients, and my weight dropped to 97 pounds, so I began including L-glutamine in my supplement regimen. After I began showing impressive improvement in health, my doctor asked what I had changed, and he was pleased that I had chosen to take this supplement. I have been using it for many years, off and on, and appreciate its added protection even though I've avoided allergy foods as much as possible. The powder is easy to use, mixes readily with a small amount of water, and has not much of a taste to it. I like Doctor's Best for quality I can trust.

Posted on Dec 26, 2022

Very good for intestine, leaky gut, brain and energy. great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high quality ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good quality. I love the smell and the looks of it. I'm looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Dec 14, 2022

This is an amino acid that is a building block of protein. L-Glutamine is used to support muscle growth, skeletal muscles and athletic endurance. L-Glutamine is an amino acid that occurs naturally in our body. It is found abundantly in the muscle tissues and circulates freely in the blood. So this is great for after a workout if you are trying to gain muscle or if you want to recover faster but since we know that gut is also a huge muscle one of the best benefits is the restoration of the leaky and unhappy gut. Of course, an illumination diet is key but this helps a lot.

I liked it a lot and it has many applications. Helps with leaky gut and gastrointestinal issues. I drink it in the morning and alternate it with collagen. Sometimes even an hour before training definitely gives strength for better performance. I also like that it's a powder and doesn't have anything extra added. Definitely the better option over capsules.

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

It detoxifies metals in my body, which makes me feel better and keeps me healthy from getting other illnesses. The container is short for easy scooping. The price is better than from other vendors who make it. I mix it in a drink with other ingredients, so I don’t have any idea as to the taste. My doctor says that it has improved my health by ridding my body of heavy metals.

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

A good quality brand that’s affordable as well. I take l-glutamine for gut health and must say I’m really pleased with the taste of the powder, and it dissolves much faster than other brands I have tried so far. So really pleased and will must definitely buy again.

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

Great quality product, this supplement mixes really well into anything. It has no taste for a pure ingredient. I use this after my workout and include it in my daily diet. This l-glutamine has been a good benefit for my gut health and the package size lasts a few months.