US

4.6
Based on 2,443 Ratings
1,846
Posted on Nov 17, 2022

This is a big plus in the arsenal to fight off the nasty stuff they are throwing at us right now, with out going into anymore details then that. I hope who ever reads this understands my meaning. I haven't been sick in a very, very long time - not even any tummy problems and I know it is because I take things that really boost my body's ability to fight off the horrible things intentionally being released on us daily. I also want to remind everyone to make sure you are getting enough Vitamin D!!! So very crucial to ensure your body is as healthy as possible.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

It's hard to tell if this is working or not. I have been taking Q&B for over a year. My immune system is compromised. I have Lyme disease and consistently low white blood cells. The week before I got C0v!d I was off all of my supplements. (I take supplement breaks when I don't feel like refilling my vitamin trays.) But my system should have been built up a bit by then. So when I did get C, I was able to shake it off after about 5 days. Made a full recovery.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Use it ( use dit ) as doctor Vladimir Zelenko ( sadly passed away not along time ago, may he rest in peace and travel to a good place ) was stressing the importance of Quercetin for the covid symptoms. He has his own brand now and covid protocol. Quercetin is good for the immune system .

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

I took this during COVID to help carry zinc further into my cells as zinc piggy backs Quercitin. I'm still alive, so I guess a good sign. Having trouble in the past with zinc absorbtion so I have ordered more and I will continue to take it. Wish I'd known about it years ago.

Quercetin is very powerful anti-inflammatory and has multiple effects on other body systems too. I personally can see strong benefit, when I take quercetin, on my low back pain (completely resistant to Ibuprofen) , while my sister that suffers from chronic blood hypertension, after few months of taking quercetin does not have hypertension any more (she still can't believe it!).

Posted on May 3, 2022

This is an amazing duo. If you have allergies or have a dog with allergies this is the solution. It is a powerhouse. You would have to eat a few pineapples to gain the same benefits as this supplement. Quercetin is in apples and onions and again you must eat a lot to get the same benefit. If you have itchy skin or you have dogs with itchy skin..change the diet and add this. This is a life saver for people like me with lots of animals. I am in animal rescue and this item has been a winner.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

This is the same Quercetin I order from Amazon. I am so glad iHerbs has it as well. I am not ordering from Amazon any longer now that I found iHerb. Quercetin is necessary to allow Zinc to get INSIDE the cell. This is important in keeping us healthy and safe from COVID and whatever else comes our way. The Bromelain helps the body absorb a higher percentage of quercetin among other benefits. That is why I chose this combination.

Posted on Jan 31, 2023

I have ulcerative colitis and the Quercetin Bromelain has helped with my joint pain. Since taking this, I have less joint pain and do not need to tylenol. I can move much better and I actually sleep through the night without pain. The benefits of Quercetin Bromelain are wonderful. No inflammation is a true blessing!! Doctor's Best is a great company and their products are always fresh.

Posted on Jan 8, 2023

Excellent product known as an anti-inflammatory and as a recovery after a period of difficulty. After checking the possible interactions with other medicines in my case, the doctor prescribed me to take them away from the meal and I did not have stomach pain. It worked for me after a few days! I immediately noticed the improvements.

Posted on Dec 13, 2022

I use quercetin, a very powerful antioxidant, to keep my immunity in check. I believe Doctor's Best is a brand of quality, and the bromelain, which aids in absorption of quercetin is like a bonus ingredient in that it's also good for inflammation. The pills have no taste and are easy to swallow.