US

Dr-Cat
Posted on Nov 6, 2021
Well Worth It!

I have been taking this supplement for over a year now. It states on the packaging that is good for stamina and vitality. I suffer from anxiety and it helps me tremendously. I absolutely prefer to take a natural supplement as opposed to a prescription. This supplement is very comparable to me. I highly recommend it.

3f564dbc-bc08-416b-83a3-813f218613b6
Posted on May 22, 2022

Hi! I haven't found any opinion anywhere about whether this capsule has a beneficial effect on the heart? My heart is not good, my heart rate is usually over 100 and I don’t want to raise that. My doctor recommended that I also stop taking the antidepressant after a week. (xanax). Because the fungus has a beneficial effect on everything in the body. He said it will soothe the capsule and go away with depression, anxiety, panic disorder. Can it really be true? I've never heard of this capsule before. I ordered it but am afraid to take it because I don’t want it to increase my heart rate. Someone might be able to help who is in a similar situation, was there? Thank you for you answers. 🙏🤗🥰

c2eea76f-59c0-4387-8c30-76c65adf9fa4
Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I love this supplement. Cordyceps is one of the best mushrooms for immunity and it helps with energy too. I like that they added a tiny bit of artichoke and ginkgo biloba to it, because they also have their own benefits and it makes this a nice combo. It is my go-to when I want to take cordyceps. I always like to cycle adaptogens and mushrooms, so I´m taking a break from it right now. Will take again later. Great quality!

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

i like the supplement it is active my memory and improve my vision ,, i use it since many years from many trusted brands .. all it is good it is good also for aging skin ,give energy and reduce s blood sugar and blood pressure Dr. Best go good blend piend from 3 high standard quality herbs ,, price high

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

I read this may help with nerve pain. Suffer from sciatica and now a pinched femoral nerve. Just started taking it the month. I can't say there's been absolute relief but the pain hasn't gotten worse. It's easy to take and I'll try it for another month. Sometimes supplements take 4-6 weeks to kick in.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

This uses the lab vat grown cordyceps mycelium (which is normally the inside of the mushroom). Cordyceps mushrooms normally are very hard to grow, so this doesn’t contain the fruiting body; but the mycelium has beneficial effects from the mushroom and can be grown in huge vats making it cost effective to produce. This also has a little Gingko and artichoke extract. Cliff notes: Quality cordyceps at an affordable price.