US

4.3
  • S
Posted on Nov 13, 2022
Best matcha

This is the best matcha that I have ever tasted. I am a matcha hater! And its true! I just hate matcha! For some reason I still ordered this one and gave this a try. Why? I hated the fact that a person like me, who is eating super healthy and follow the paleo lifestyle doesn’t like such a superfood, aka matcha. OMG! Changed my afternoons! This is amazing, so creamy and yummy. You can’t say no to a cup of Ancient Nutrition matcha. Ps.: I gave matcha latte another try after liking this so so much at a cafe…bleah….NO! Still NO to that type, sorry. I only drink my beloved Ancient Elixirs! Thanks for such a gem!

It had a sweetness that complemented the bitterness of the matcha. It's very expensive, so I hesitate to buy it unless it's on sale.

Posted on Dec 21, 2022

This is truly an amazing product, it has premium quality ingredients with an amazing taste and incredible health benefits. The package is a large size with a good amount of product in it. I order this frequently because of the great amount of health benefits and caffeine

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

I decided to switch to matcha instead of coffee in the mornings, and a friend recommended this brand to me because of the high quality ingredients. It has a great taste and the caffeine serving on it doesn't make me jittery.

Posted on Dec 5, 2022

Well I expected a much better experience. I love dr axe products, I use some of them and very enjoy, like his probiotics and women multi are absolutely great for me, but this one just doesn’t taste good at all due to the crazy amount of this sweetener that I just can’t stand. I love matcha and this whole composition sounds like a plan 👍 but the taste is waaaaay off for me. Wish there was no sweetener added, would have been so much better.

Posted on Jan 14, 2023

I generally like all of the other Ancient Nutrition products because they are not too sweet. However, this Superfood Matcha mix is sooooo sweet, almost sickly sweet. I have never had a matcha drink that was sweetened. Although it has the natural sweetener Stevia, it's just too strong. If they would leave the sweetener out, I would buy it again.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jan 3, 2023

Suggested use Adults take one scoop (included) with 8 ounces of water or your favorite hot or cold recipe.

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

very sorry to say that I can't consume this beverage. There are so many artificial sweetners inside, which I really don't like. Unfortunately it's not indicated on the ingredients list, otherwhise I wouldn't have bought it. I wished for something more natural, like the name 'ancient' would indicate.

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

I so sweet, but I love it , I use it with my smoothie, it tastes delicious, I feel more energetic when I drink it

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I think it’s good quality and nice taste I used many times with coffee and tea