US
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jun 27, 2022

This collagen powder is the best I have tried! It's easy to resolve in water and also the taste is just absolutely amazing, I usually have to camouflage collagen powder in smooties but this one is amazing to drink just with water: during summer great refresing drink with some ice and during winter amazing drink with some warm water.

Posted on Jan 18, 2023
1,484

Posted on Dec 20, 2022

Ancient nutrition collagen is the best of all I've tested until now. Quality 10/10!! I liked this flavor more than cucumber lime. The texture is just perfect. Also, it works so well with hot water in this season. Nursing and relaxing, good to incorporate into your diet if you're over 25. The perfect drink to start the day!

Posted on Oct 28, 2022
1,267

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

The taste of lemon and the ginger is pretty strong. I am not sure whether it is helping on my gut health as I have just started on this product but definitely with the inclusion of multi collagen powder, it has helped tremendously on my skin as I have been on its multi collagen powder for months and my skin has improved a lot.

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

Great quality & ingredient combination. I have yet used it to try the taste of the lemon ginger but the plain one has a strong collagen taste that I don't favor and is hard to mask in soup/drinks. Good sized packaged .

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

Easy to take, and mixes in water decently. The taste could be better though. While there are hints of the lemon and ginger, there is still a very noticeable collagen/animal product taste, which is not very pleasant. I would have expected that taste from an “unflavored” collagen. Perhaps they could have added more lemon/ginger.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

High quality, easy to disolve, tastes super refreshing! I use it also to make sorbets! Just blend frozen fruit of choice with a scoop of this 😃

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

I use collagen for my joints and found that Dr. Axe works well. This formula dissolves well in cold water. I usually go for the unflavored ones and add lemon juice to mask the taste, but I enjoy drinking this one with just ice cold water.

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

taste good, but I won't take 1 scoop as it suggested (as I feel quite "full" even after raking 1/3 scoop), not sure about how well it works yet ...