US

4.8
Posted on Aug 17, 2022
1,205

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Dr Axe collagen was recommended to me. I purchased this flavor so I could use in my morning smoothie and for an afternoon drink. It dissolves easily and tastes so good.! I've only used 2 days so not able to feel results yet. I do love it enough to order another container and got the vanilla flavor to have a choice for my morning smoothie. Can't wait to see how I feel using this!

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

The taste of this collagen is AMAZING! We give it to our son and call it 'juice' and he loves it, he gets so excited when we mix it up for him. I have noticed I no longer get sore ankles when I take this. We love Dr Axe's products! If you are on the fence about buying this I say go for it!!!!

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

Good quality product! Great source of Collagen! Taste is pretty good, but this powder really needs to be stirred a good bit for it to fully dissolve into the liquid. It would probably help if I mix it in a shaker bottle or blender. I do recommend this for an excellent source of collagen & a protein boost as well.

Posted on Oct 9, 2022
1,205

Posted on Sep 23, 2022
2,382

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

I love this collagen! I also think it’s the best tasting Dr. Axe Collagen I have tried and I see the benefits in my skin, energy levels, hair, mind :) My complexion is more even, glowing. I use it every morning with plain water. package is pretty, ingredients super hq. recommend!

Collagen is a product that I drink every day, preferably in the morning, 1 hour or 30 minutes before eating. The complexion of the face improves and, in addition, it is a good remedy for the bones. The taste is very good and pleasant. I have been using it for 2 years.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

The taste is delicious, tangy and slightly sweet. Of course Dr. Axe is an excellent brand. I currently have 6 varieties of his bone broth and protein powders and highly recommend this one for a good change from the usual vanilla and chocolate. I have 2 servings a day in my morning cups of tea.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022