Page 1 - Reviews - Dr. Murray's, Super Foods, 3 Seed Protein Powder, Vanilla, 16 oz (453.5 g) - iHerb
US

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

I really like this because it actually has a lot of protein, without that nasty protein powder taste that soy/whey/pea powders can have. The vanilla taste is good and I like to make healthy shakes for me and my toddler, when I use this powder i feel good that it has enough protein for us and also the stevia makes it sweet enough that I don't have to add extra sweeteners to the shake. great addition to our shake add-ins.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I've been living a plant based lifestyle for some time now. I workout often and was worried about my diet. So I was looking for a vegan protein supplement and found this one. It tastes really good, I add it when making chia pudding, smoothies, baked oats and anything I can add it to. The serving size is perfect, the closure on the packaging isn't the best but you can put it in a sealed container. It's made of quality ingredients, this is a must have product for me.

Posted on May 23, 2022

I love this product!! My dietist recommended it as a good and easy way to get some protein and as a good quality item regarding the ingredients. I tried it and I keep repurchasing it. I make a shake every day.. I put some plant milk, banana, ice cubes, some good quality oil and this powder and blend. So easy and very tasty. I prefer this taste compared to the chocolate. The package is okay but could be better.. it often breaks in the sealing.

Posted on May 16, 2022

The quality is super high and it’s all vegan which is great as I am lactose intolerant. It also digest easily. It dissolves well. I drink this for breakfast every day and it will keep me full for a few hours till lunchtime. It also has ziplock so you can keep it fresh. Highly recommended.

iReeRee
Posted on Apr 19, 2022

The taste is great & I love that it’s already pulsed, size of the bag is convenient good packaging the quality of plant based ingredients & composition is great & has benefits good to use as a healthy diet item to replace white flour as it has protein recipe : replace the flour serving / tbsp of it with it, frequency once or twice a day & it can fit your lifestyle be used at the office, workout or training and maintain fitness & reach your goal 👍🏻 plz like if it was helpful 👍🏻😀

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

If anyone else is trying to find a yummy vegan protein powder here it is. It's not overly sweet, but it has a nice flavour (i.e. not just chalk). I have it with my morning smoothie with frozen banana, almond milk, berries and spinach. It feels like I'm drinking ice cream, which is always a morning bonus. It fits into my lifestyle - the packaging is easy to use first thing in the morning with a wee scoop contained. It feels high quality and being plant based is making life easier for vegans or flexitarians. I think it's a generous size for the quality and price and will be buying again when I'm out.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

Love love this great quality product, it has so many beneficial and healthy ingredients. For your health, skin... I use it every day either morning or after my workouts as part of my diet routine. You can use it as a shake, add it to your yogurt or morning cereals, use it as a smoothie.... it is very tasty and delicious. Will definitely buy it again. Recommend.

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

i use this protein blend every time i make myself cocky is a great alternative to meat protein and grains contain very healthy fats, natural zinc, so important for your immunity and male prostate Sunflower seeds, on the other hand, contain a lot of natural vitamin E is a very healthy and delicious grain composition for your health

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

This protein powder smells amazing and taste great. I lift small weights in the morning while taking this in a shake each day. Very good results.

78996b3e-4c84-4dd6-8098-1ab018b314a7
Posted on Nov 3, 2021

the product arrived very fast although shipping usually takes a while. very satisfied with the shipping and logistics. the packaging and boxing are top notch as well. cannot wait to use it.

34a34483-e8af-42e2-93c2-c7085a9ce3ae