Page 1 - Reviews - Dr. Murray's, Super Foods, Keto Coconut Creamer, Vanilla, 16 oz (453.5 g) - iHerb
US
Posted on Mar 9, 2022

I love this creamer. I have a heaped tablespoon in my Sunday mid-morning coffee. I save it for Sunday coffee because I'm warching my calories (though it's only 60) and it's my a special little treat. The price is really good. It tastes lovely and indulgent. To help prevent lumps I put the powder in the empty cup, then add half an inch of coffee, stir it, then keep stirring as I fill the cup. Delicious!

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

Great quality ingredients. I like the taste but I wouldn't use it in my daily coffee as it's sweet and I don't like my morning coffee sweet. I do use it in specialty coffees though to enhance the vanilla flavour which is really nice. I would recommend this product if you like sweet and or vanilla in your coffee or tea. Also a great choice for a low carb diet.

Posted on May 3, 2022

I really like This creamer, it makes my coffee & my hot chocolate taste way better. I also use this as a coconut milk subtitute for desserts when there’s no coconut milk available. I would really recomend this & would repurchase

Posted on May 4, 2022

this is a pretty nice creamer, but it is very very sweet. I put one scoop in my coffee and it was undrinkable. but a half scoop mixed with some oat or almond milk is perfect. I recommend diluting it with water/milk if you dont like the taste of stevia.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Firstly, The taste and smell is amazing!! It melts well, but be sure to stir it well with warm water and then add hot water if u don't wanna see crumbs in there. I drink it with coffee when I want something wseet. The size for this price is faire. I recommend this 100%.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

This is my favorite creamer. It's very sweet so I mix half in half with coconut milk powder and add to my instant freeze dried coffee when I don't have the time or facilities to make espresso. It makes instant coffee tastes good which is really handy if you have lactose intolerance, because black instant coffee is horrible.

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

Delicious taste, and smell. Mixes into hot coffee easily with a little stirring. I use a little more than package suggests. Would buy again. 6 grams fat, 1 gram carbs per serving.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Great taste, I am a vanilla fan and this has great flavor and is creamy in coffee or tea. It takes a littler extra stirring to mix.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Another amazing buy. Clean ingredients super tasty non dairy creamer, better than coconut milk powder. Loved it. I added some water to it and then used our frother and it came out with the best foam.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

it's a really wonderful product I have tried this earlier also,the ultimate creamy coffee that I get by using this creamer is extremely tasty