Page 1 - Reviews - Dr. Tobias, Colon 14 Day Cleanse, 28 Capsules - iHerb
US

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

These work awesome! I am generally pretty regular, so I only take 1 pill at night and it works for me by the next morning. Recommend to follow the directions and don’t use them for longer periods. For me, after about 5 days, I would feel mild cramping and knew I didn’t need them anymore. Works great and I’ve already ordered more bottles!

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

I suffer from chronic constipation. I take one of these daily which allows me to "go" at least every 3 days. If I go past 3 days, I will take 2 or 3 to force a movement. My insurance doesn't cover the medication I need to truly address this issue so this is my next best option. Laxatives had stopped working so I moved onto this. Occasional painful gas is a side effect for me, but nothing I can't handle.

Posted on May 31, 2022

Been taking these for just over a week and theyre really good i took 1 for 1st 4 days then 2 after that and i go toilet 2 to 3 times a day and my belly has gone down a lot. I usually have bloating and constipation and these have really helped me. I recommend them.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Product came when it was scheduled to and in good condition. I started eith the recommended 1 capsule for 4 days. I took them in the evening and the next morning everything moved better than expected...ive done cleanses before with no real results but was happy with the effects. I have not completed my 14 days but feel confident the product will do what it claims. No issues with any ingredients either. I found the quality to be as promised

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

It surely does the work. I usually take 2 pills right before going to bed and the whole cleanse happens the next day morning. I rarely feel any stomach cramps but it can happen from time to time. I usually do the 14 day cleanse once a month and I immediately feel so much lighter and leaner. I totally recommend it.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

finally got some relief regarding my digestive problem it really works I use first day and second day there is results in toilet big thanks

744a2117-e9ef-4d13-ad3d-c8817eb1a8df
Posted on Oct 17, 2021

does the job, gently but efficiently. I do have to take 2 tablets twice a day for it to give me that feeling of proper cleansing but that's just me, I'm sure sticking to the recommended dosage will be fine. Easy to swallow, good product.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

it really works, drink 2 tablets at night. Make sure your not going on a long trip, for sure u will need a toilet. Great product

Posted on May 29, 2022

Need to commit to taking it for 14 days to get the benefits. It works within a few hours. Best if taken in the evening.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

The best cleansing formula.. you just have to take 1-2 capsules be4 bed remember to drink enough water a d you will get up offloading renews energy levels .