Page 1 - Reviews - Dr. Tobias, Deep Immune, Probiotics & Prebiotics, 60 Delayed Release Capsules - iHerb
US

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

I tried this product on experimental basis to improve my digestion and inflammation in stomach after meals. I was surprised to see its result after taking a capsule before my meal. Instead of indigestion and inflammation, I felt its cooling effect in stomach. After an hour or so, it also calmed my mind. Now its part of my daily regimen. I take it twice daily. One in morning before breakfast and one before dinner.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

This particular brand was recommended to me by an acupuncturist and her nutritionist. Since I have been taking these probiotics I have felt better than I have in years as far as my digestion goes. I do think that there is a positive influence on my immune system as well.

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

Pro - very affordable. Contains two soil based biotics. - if you are constipated, works great. Con - it could be better with more bifido strains. -if you are not constipated, it will not work as expected. Just use it for emergency. Or more often, depends of you. Everyone should have this at home.

Posted on Aug 7, 2021

A bacteriophage therapy to modify your gut flora at the fastest and most efficient way possible. Works in 2 days and is the best probiotic and gut flora modifier I have used so far

Posted on Jul 28, 2021

interesting composition in this product since it contains bacteriophages and spor bacterias. didnt note any healt difference for my part, but probably dont contain what I am in need for. I will say this is a targeted product and should be used for individuals having health issues that this product can attack

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

These are the first pre/probiotics that have not made me feel weird or sick. I will now be using these as my regular supplement.

Posted on May 2, 2022

They help u to go to the toilet plus they give u energy,u may get a bit if die off symptoms if u have candida

Posted on Feb 22, 2021

so far so good. It is the second bottle. Will try to update after the fourth bottle to give a better review. I bought this for my son as he used to take Dr. Ohhira's, Probiotics, Original Formula, 60 Capsules and unfortunately it contains iodine and he is trying to avoid iodine for his severe acne problem.

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

Highly recommended by my healthcare professional. Good dosage and results

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

Its amazing supplement for immune system with probiotics. Excellent quality, highly recommend for everyone.