Page 1 - Reviews - Dr. Tobias, Lung Health, 60 Capsules - iHerb
US

Ornexi
Posted on May 17, 2022

These are working very well, opening all needed lung passages. Helps a lot with chronic lung diseases. My mother is suffering from a chronic lung condition, so I bought this one to her. She said it's making her to cough all the bad stuff out of her lungs and it's easier to breathe, she coughs less frequently. I hope it will help with her asthma too. Great amount of ingredients to improve immunity and energy levels. Doesn't have any taste, easy to take. Quality is outstanding, WE REALLY RECOMMEND IT.

Posted on Sep 8, 2021

who don't like taking one pill a day. it's like no brainer. took my 1st today and it's making me coughing all that bad stuff out of my lung. I highly recommend it. hope it also help my asthma. idk I have asthma because I hardly don't need that inhaler

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

My partner has recently stopped smoking and we heard great things about these capsules so have just started on them to help with his lung heath, so far so good

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

I bought a lung supplement for my sister who had difficulty breathing after recovering from covid. Hopefully the product will help her recover and relieve her symptoms of shortness of breath. Good product, good packaging, well packed, fast shipping. Quite satisfied.

Posted on Nov 22, 2020

I have been tried some products about Lung Health. The Brand Dr Tobias is the best. Every night, i consumed 1 caps, and feel great. Didn’t wake up in the mid of nite because of some congestion. Well rest, good quality of sleep because not having a problem on breathing (very smooth). I used to buy from local e commerce with a very expensive price. But luckily iherb has dr tobias’s brand ! Now its easier and cheaper to get this products and other brands of dr tobias. Thank you Iherb Hope another products of dr tobias like blood sugar and cholesterol support will be available soon to purchase in iherb.

35a39d25-91e0-4d0c-be77-e661dce7d75e
Posted on Dec 15, 2020

It’s working well, opening lung passages. This product helps a lot with chronic lung diseases. I highly recommend it. My mother is suffering from a chronic lung condition. I bought this product for her. She says it helps her to breathe and she coughs less frequently. It is a must try.

Posted on Oct 28, 2021

I can feel the difference just after a few days. Good size, excellent quality, packaging is appropriate.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Very good brand, no side effects, helps a lots with cough. highly recomended, will purches again.

Posted on May 20, 2022

I have used this product for years. It works great to improve breathing

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Excellent for lung care all the good stuff you need to support the lungs betters breathing