US

Based on 2,275 Ratings
1,459
Posted on May 11, 2022
מצוין!

This is not the first time I have bought products from this company. High quality facial soap with a pleasant scent and leaves the skin clean and gives a pleasant feeling over the long term I have normal / mixed skin, 30 years old who works a lot in the sun and travels with more effort for anyone who wants to make a good noise with himself

5994e63e-d00f-4edb-8b0a-0ea57acfa0e2

I’m trying this facial cleanser because I have hair bumps and dark spots. Even after one use I noticed my hair bumps did shrink a little bit and it was very gentle. It’s also a thick cleanser with a good lather which I love cause most facial cleanser aren’t so thick. The bottle was bigger than I expected as well, which I like very well. It didn’t leave my skin dry like some cleansers do. The smell didn’t bother me too much.

a6f00e3b-59ee-417a-a596-0d37b8f663be
Posted on May 27, 2022

I always had breakouts and blackheads. I have tried all kinds of facial products but they didn’t do anything. I decided to try this cleanser for oily skin and my face cleared up. I really love it and it smells amazing. I use moisturizer after cleansing and my skin isn’t too dry or oily.

40a33e53-90c4-4533-a7c0-300b4c79f51a
Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Safe for whole family and cleans well. Suitable for oily or combination. I alternate use with the black soap from this same brand. A little dab is enough to clean. I apply on face and then use a facial brush to cleanse. I rinse with slightly acidic water and love the feel of my face afterwards.

521b4d5a-b038-4250-811a-e9acb08f6fed
Posted on Jan 17, 2022

ممتاز جدا ممتاز جداممتاز جداممتاز جداممتاز جداممتاز جداممتاز جدا ممتاز جداممتاز جداممتاز جداممتاز جداممتاز جداممتاز جدا ممتاز جداممتاز جداممتاز جداممتاز جداممتاز جداممتاز جدا ممتاز جداممتاز جداممتاز جداممتاز جداممتاز جداممتاز جدا ممتاز جداممتاز جداممتاز جداممتاز جداممتاز جداممتاز جدا ممتاز جداممتاز جداممتاز جداممتاز جداممتاز جداممتاز جدا ممتاز جداممتاز جداممتاز جداممتاز جداممتاز جداممتاز جدا ممتاز جداممتاز جداممتاز جداممتاز جداممتاز جداممتاز جدا ممتاز جداممتاز جداممتاز جداممتاز جداممتاز جداممتاز جدا ممتاز جداممتاز جداممتاز جداممتاز جداممتاز جداممتاز جدا ممتاز جداممتاز جداممتاز جداممتاز جداممتاز جداممتاز جدا ممتاز جداممتاز جداممتاز جداممتاز جداممتاز جداممتاز جدا ممتاز جداممتاز جداممتاز جداممتاز جداممتاز جداممتاز جدا ممتاز جداممتاز جداممتاز جداممتاز جداممتاز جداممتاز جدا ممتاز جداممتاز جداممتاز جداممتاز جداممتاز جداممتاز جدا ممتاز جداممتاز جداممتاز جداممتاز جداممتاز جداممتاز جدا ممتاز جداممتاز جداممتاز جداممتاز جداممتاز جداممتاز جدا ممتاز جداممتاز جداممتاز جداممتاز جداممتاز جداممتاز جدا

39682ea0-87d9-42c2-be1b-2663da9c9e3a
Posted on Nov 20, 2022

Please consider giving a thumbs up to my review. It will be highly appreciated. Great quality product! It really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. It was made of high quality ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect and over all good quality. I love the smell and the looks of it. I'm looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

I have very problematic, sensitive, prone to inflammation and acne and blackheads skin for over a decade. (inherited sadly). I have tried many cleansers and peelings and expensive stuff. I decided to try this one, the price for this value is very nice. I was sceptical at first, especially about it's effect of pores declogging. If my face is manageable, I have palpable blackheads on my back. I tried this soap in the shower on my back and face and I was amazed. They were almost gone! The skin felt so smooth, clean and soft. It did dry my face skin a little bit, used it with aloe gel moisturizer and it was a perfect match. I definitely recommend. It lathers difficult, but washes off better than any soaps and cleansers I have.

Posted on Dec 27, 2021

I bought this for my sister who suffers from acne and used it with her a couple times. Cleans very well and smells like tea tree. I would recommend using a moisturizer afterwards tho, I have mixed skin and I felt some tightness after using it, but my sister did not. The size is great, can last pretty long for daily use. A little goes a long way since it foams a lot.

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

I had breakouts and blackheads. I have tried all kinds of facial products but they didn’t do anything. I decided to try this cleanser for oily skin and my face cleared up. really love it' it smells amazing. I use moisturizer after cleansing and my skin isn’t too dry or oily 'zise is perfect.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022
1,236
2,014

Works excellent on skin. Not very harsh smell. Cleans well. I have combination skin.. sometimes dry and sometimes oily and acne prone. I wanted something that would help with the acne and oily skin. This works great. It does dry my skin a little bit, but I have sensitive skin and it doesn't turn it bright red and itchy like some acne products. I can't use a lot of acne products because they seriously irritate my skin. This manages oily patches and occasional pimples and only dries it slightly (which can be easily managed with face lotion). It also does a good job of removing makeup, which is my other requirement.