Page 1 - Reviews - Dymatize Nutrition, ISO100 Hydrolyzed, 100% Whey Protein Isolate, Cocoa Pebbles, 5 lb (2.3 kg) - iHerb
US

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

This protein is my favorite ever! Ive been using it for over 4 months now and i have seen amazing results! Its low in carb and suitable for those who want to lose body fat and keep muscle gains. The taste is amazing and its size is so huge it lasts for 70 scoops the packaging is great also.

55412146-8390-41de-b4ab-bb88101ee27e
Posted on Nov 22, 2021

I love the flavor! I blend two scoops with water and ice and it tastes just like a milkshake. 10/10 recommended! I originally bought the smallest size but quickly realized I’ll be drinking MUCH more so upgraded to 5lbs. If you haven’t tried it yet, get on it!

Posted on Aug 18, 2021

I use it after training I take 2 scoop with one Banana and tsp peanut butter or with Cream of rise really amazing and there is no aftertaste also , I highly recommend it , the only problem it finished fast 😆

4342dd5e-10a3-4d80-9764-805fde5934db
18c56872-a9a3-4d9c-9b2d-eac191fab5e9
Posted on May 30, 2022

The WPI protein powder is of excellent quality. I have slight lactose intolerance, so I can take it safely. As for the taste, I love the cocoa flavour, even though it was a bit sweet. Ever since I have started taking one scoop of protein with water and almond milk after doing yoga, I have gained muscles and boosted stamina. I wanted to rebuy it, but I found the price to be expensive. So I will repurchase it when they have a sale.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I have tried many whey proteins, I always pick for isolate wheys because I have digestive problems. And finally I found this one even its little expensive than other products but it suits me and my digestive system! The taste is awesome little sweet but its ok, for flavors I tried many and I love the chocolate cocoa, vanilla and peanut butter. Quality is very good it mixes well with liquids and I love it with almond milk! I hope to get bigger size but 5lb is not bad at all! The package is awesome as always from iherb! I highly recommend this product specially who got problems with wheys! Thanks 🙌🙌🙌

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Great brand great taste I enjoy drinking it’s a bet sweet but really tasty high quality all needed ingredients value size I’m using it post my work out and training also to increase protein daily portion intake love the taste well packed great option if you like sweets and wants to increase Protein portions

StazFoods
Posted on Jan 16, 2022

This is even better than the chocolate flavoured protein powder! It’s less sweet, has a nice “cereal milk” flavour and mixes really well with different kinds of fruit - bananas, strawberries, even blueberries - which just make it taste a little bit more versatile if you’re having it every day. I love the big container and that it’s much more versatile than the regular fruity pebbles flavour!

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

This protein isolate really gets results and the taste is great! Mix it as a smoothie and it really aids the effects of dedicated and regular workouts at the gym. This is sometimes hard to find, so I always make sure to order another container when I see mine is just below half. Enjoy!

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Amazingly great taste!! I’d heard how good it was, and now I’m a believer!! Can’t wait to try Fruity Pebbels in a few months!!

5d5fb557-1a9e-4eaa-bd57-236dce70818c
Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Just put a little bit of water for maximum taste If it's too sweet just add more water. Milkshake: 200ml milk 1 banana 35 gram chocolate 1 scoop protein

798e439a-80cb-4832-bf51-45733eeb5bd1