Page 1 - Reviews - E.L.F., Bite-Size Face Duo, Lychee, 0.16 oz (4.6 g) - iHerb
US
Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I purchased this Lychee shade and the Watermelon shade. They look similar but Lychee has more depth. It gives you that sun burned look but in a natural way. This has been one of my go to blushes ever since I got it! The highlighter is a bit too dark for my skin tone so I rarely use it but it works as a nice eyeshadow.

Posted on Jul 31, 2021

This is cute and small I definitely love this so much mixing the two shades of blush would just make the skin look flawless and pretty

Sajaaaa
Posted on Oct 12, 2021

Very nice color ,it’s a warm undertone and suit all skin tone from light to dark ,good for every day make up

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Great pigmentation and quality , no scent , the size is small but it’s convenient when travelling, I do use the blush more than the highlighter that is a bit dark but sometimes I mix the two and it comes out really nice For the price just get it !

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

it’s much smaller than i expected, and i had ordered the wrong shade, lychee is much darker than i had thought, but it seems okay

Posted on May 30, 2022

I have many of these elf blushes, but this is the most unusual color of them all.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

IHerb has the best prices on the bite size duo. Great to give it away as a gift to friend or for yourself

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

Colors look the same as in picture, perfect size for travel

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

It is cute packaging with great shade suitable for my bag

Posted on Aug 20, 2021

Really enjoy this duo, nice colours and blends very well on the skin