Page 1 - Reviews - E.L.F., Putty Blush, Tahiti, 0.35 oz (10 g) - iHerb
US

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

Beautiful color, easy to blend using finger or synthetic brushes (elf putty blush brush). Tahiti looks pink in the jar, but on my skin tone (golden olive light/medium), it is coral after blending it out. It just a tad redder/pinker than Turks and Caicos. If you are chosen between the two, I would just go with Tahiti. (Tahiti is the right swatch in the pic.)

cb9b9648-25ec-43dd-a25a-dd8d020d8711
fad407a5-262e-4720-8606-fb8e9a9b7a38
Posted on May 5, 2022

I don't know how elf does it. This blush is just GORGEOUS. I have super oily skin and hate oily or balmy cream blushes. They just don't last on me, even with the best primer and foundation. This blush dries matte, it spreads and blends easily. I use a brush or just my fingers if I'm lazy and both methods work well. Lasting power is also awesome. It starts to fade a little bit after 8h of wear, but remains visible for 11-12h for sure which is surprising on my oily skin. I'm light-medium warm olive and Tahiti looks coral on me, it's such a pretty colour that I want to try more shades. Hope that elf brings out more shades because these will be like Pokemon, gotta catch them all! :D

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

I live the quality and texture of this product. The color pay off is amazing and has a natural finish yet still offer amazing pigment and coverage. I use this when I want a natural finish. The size is perfect to slip into your bag and use on the go. The o ly concern with this product is that it sometimes collects dust particles when left open for too long.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

This has become my go to blush, I have pale cool - neutral skintone and this blush looks very natural when applied with a wet sponge. It had a hint of peach undertone to it, but blends well and can build up or blend down the application. The size appears small but you use very little and so far I've used it nonstop since I got it but still looks brands new in package. I would definitely buy this again when it runs out.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Pigmented, and bendable . Dries down nicely but has enough slip to sheer out first. You can apply it with a light hand or with more intensity. The texture is smooth and not sticky. Tahiti is more of a light coral on my nc 20 skin tone. It doesn’t really have any discernible scent to it and it’s easy to use.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Such a great affordable cream blush, and it was on sale too! It gives such a nice glowy flush, Im a light skin tone and was worried it would be too dark on my but it looks amazing. I always set with powder unless I’m just heading out for a couple hours in the morning and either way this lasts on skin. Blends out easily too

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

Omg! I'm in love with this blush 😍 it's super cute and easy to apply I like it because it doesn't lift the makeup base, and it blends very easily, it's not sticky, it has a wide variety of shades and it's cheap. As for the duration, it can last about 4 hours on the skin without retouching. My favorite is Tahiti

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

So cute and the shade is exactly how I wanted. I hate powder kind blush and I see powder kind every where as a person who loves Korean product I was kinda skeptical but I guess I did good by ordering this. It’s cheap and cute and worth the price. Highly recommended

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

good quality, the texture is butter and the coverage depend on the amount used , it last for long time when i use and no bad scent , size is good and package is cute. the color i have is tahiti.

8072ba64-7f3f-478a-9ef2-f007cfa3ce1f
Posted on Apr 1, 2022

It’s pretty nice and pigmented. The formula is pretty good too for the price. I definitely recommend it if you want an affordable good blush, or even a lip product I’ve used it as a lip tint tbh and it worked amazing!

83db599f-89fa-49e0-9607-6ab469f273ff