US

Posted on Feb 24, 2022
A cream blush that is easy to work with

Beautiful color, easy to blend using finger or synthetic brushes (elf putty blush brush). Tahiti looks pink in the jar, but on my skin tone (golden olive light/medium), it is coral after blending it out. It just a tad redder/pinker than Turks and Caicos. If you are chosen between the two, I would just go with Tahiti. (Tahiti is the right swatch in the pic.)

cb9b9648-25ec-43dd-a25a-dd8d020d8711
fad407a5-262e-4720-8606-fb8e9a9b7a38
Posted on Apr 1, 2022

It’s pretty nice and pigmented. The formula is pretty good too for the price. I definitely recommend it if you want an affordable good blush, or even a lip product I’ve used it as a lip tint tbh and it worked amazing!

83db599f-89fa-49e0-9607-6ab469f273ff
bc2fadc2-0518-4afc-a3c3-cc92f069dcd0
e55f542a-0cf6-4464-9908-c1e9ed914f69
Posted on Aug 12, 2022

This is a really pretty blush. I have both the Bahamas and the Tahiti and love them both. The Tahiti leans to more of a peachy pink colour and the Tahiti more peach with no pink. I put them on with a brush, tapping rather than smearing. They look really nice and natural. I've only tried wearing them over liquid / cream makeup. I'm not sure how well they'd apply / last over powder foundations. I think they'd probably be fine. It's hard to find putty / cream blushes that are both pretty and inexpensive, so these were a great find.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

What a great blush color! Id buy the pink one if it becomes available. Texture is okay since its creamy and kinda like solid vaseline but with color. Does not have coverage but color pay off is great. Not hygienic packaging but id use a earbud or something to scoop it

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Great product. Easy to use. Powder after texture. Looks very natural. Does not have any specific scent. You can nicely put it in your purse and use it during the day because the package is small, but you'll have it for a very long time. I like it very much. The colors are really nice. Great quality.

Posted on May 5, 2022

I don't know how elf does it. This blush is just GORGEOUS. I have super oily skin and hate oily or balmy cream blushes. They just don't last on me, even with the best primer and foundation. This blush dries matte, it spreads and blends easily. I use a brush or just my fingers if I'm lazy and both methods work well. Lasting power is also awesome. It starts to fade a little bit after 8h of wear, but remains visible for 11-12h for sure which is surprising on my oily skin. I'm light-medium warm olive and Tahiti looks coral on me, it's such a pretty colour that I want to try more shades. Hope that elf brings out more shades because these will be like Pokemon, gotta catch them all! :D

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

I live the quality and texture of this product. The color pay off is amazing and has a natural finish yet still offer amazing pigment and coverage. I use this when I want a natural finish. The size is perfect to slip into your bag and use on the go. The o ly concern with this product is that it sometimes collects dust particles when left open for too long.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

This has become my go to blush, I have pale cool - neutral skintone and this blush looks very natural when applied with a wet sponge. It had a hint of peach undertone to it, but blends well and can build up or blend down the application. The size appears small but you use very little and so far I've used it nonstop since I got it but still looks brands new in package. I would definitely buy this again when it runs out.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Pigmented, and bendable . Dries down nicely but has enough slip to sheer out first. You can apply it with a light hand or with more intensity. The texture is smooth and not sticky. Tahiti is more of a light coral on my nc 20 skin tone. It doesn’t really have any discernible scent to it and it’s easy to use.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Such a great affordable cream blush, and it was on sale too! It gives such a nice glowy flush, Im a light skin tone and was worried it would be too dark on my but it looks amazing. I always set with powder unless I’m just heading out for a couple hours in the morning and either way this lasts on skin. Blends out easily too