Page 1 - Reviews - E.L.F., Superhydrate Moisturizer, 1.69 oz (48 g) - iHerb
US

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I have drier, sensitive skin and I loved using this as my everyday moisturiser. for me, finding a moisturiser seemed to be harder than what it seemed like for other people. Would/will buy again but just trying the ELF hydrating cream. For people going into winter with dry skin, I would only use as a daytime moisturiser and apply a creamier moisturiser at night.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

I was very confused about this moisturizer when I first opened it lol. It’s a jelly consistency, kinda like aloe Vera, but less fluid. It will rub into the skin well and absorb fast. Super lightweight, but can be kinda tacky, so I’ll put like a cream over it and that helps. No smell, works with my sensitive skin, and will definitely be a favorite for summer time with how it feels on the skin.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

I’ve been using this moisturizer for a few months now (on my second container). My skin is normal to dry and I’m in my mid thirties - so I feel like I need some extra hydration. I was looking for not only cruelty free but vegan products that work and are not expensive, and this brand ticks all the boxes. This is a non-sticky gel, fragrance free, that really hydrates my skin, and again in comparison to other gels I’ve used, its texture is amazing! It’s very easy to use and gives my complexion a nice glow. I have to say, I don’t feel like it’s enough for my skin on its own, so I also apply another e.l.f product after it- the holy hydration fragrance free moisturizer (that you can get on iHerb but the there’s another product with SPF that’s also good and isn’t sold here). Together they’re great!

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

no breakouts and it feels so good on my skin it’s my third time ordering it, would 100% recommend this product for sensitive skin. the texture feels jelly like and i usually don’t like those kinds of moisturisers but i absolutely love it and it doesn’t smell like anything which i love

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

just got this item. just used it once but found this item to be very hydrating to the skin. really love it. iherb shipped my products right away. good job. thumbs up IHERB. :)

38fc06a9-c25d-410f-a3af-c3f647880903
0919c2a1-c3fc-4fb8-9a6c-604aacc2faa9
002e7da8-d7bd-4158-8819-08b90632abf2
Posted on Mar 22, 2022

I am in love with this product , it has help my skin look brighter and hydrated, I use it in the morning before makeup and it also help my makeup last longer , definitely buying it again

0d737b60-fb0a-4cb2-ba90-170de8b79e1d
Posted on Mar 2, 2022

Love how this product sinks into my skin and hydrates instantly. It’s a great base and leaves my skin hydrated but not oily. Great for oily skin! Packaging is gorgeous as well.

8a95f5d8-e6aa-403c-bdaa-c0f8aed8171a
5433fc80-09d7-4e13-91d1-336e2e73d6fe
Posted on Mar 4, 2022

This is a super good moisturizer I have a dry skin and I was worried about the texture I use it as a cream after serum I wasn’t sure at the beginning if this gonna be enough as a cream

Posted on Oct 22, 2021

one of the few moisturizer that is FA safe when you look at the ingredients composition. its texture is not too light or heavy and good to try if you have sensitive skin. I do use this on a daily basis under sunscreen and its suitable for all season. for the price and quality it is worth it in my opinion.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

OBSESSED WITH THIS PRODUCT. Thought the quantity was too little when I got it but it’s lasted me 4 months now and there’s still product left and I use it morning and night. No weird scents. I love the packaging and quality of the product.