US
4.5

4.5
Posted on Jun 8, 2022
Acceptable

It has a nice earthy/herby scent and the bottle size was way bigger than I thought. Very economical. However, as other reviews said, you do have to use a little more to get it lathering. But the size is generous anyway and once you use enough it does an equally good job.

Great scent and high quality ingredients. I prefer this less natural brands since I’ve been pregnant and trying to be cleaner in my household items.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

This was my first time using this soap and it's been great! I really like the gentle lavender smell, and it's pretty good with grease.

Posted on May 3, 2022

This was recommended by a well-respected You Tube vlogger. I like the lavender scent. I also like that I don't have to come in contact with harsh chemicals and it still leaves my dishes clean.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Use this dish soap all the time. The volume is good, ingredients are clean and I don’t feel like I have soap on my plates even after rinsing them for three times as with chemical dish soaps.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

I've been always looking for a natural & affordable dish soap and I'm so happy to find this brand! It has a refreshing lavender scent! In love♥️♥️

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

I didn’t love this dish soap. You need a lot to make it feel like it cleans well. It does have a nice scent. But just not strong enough for grease/tough stains.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

For the money that you are paying, this product is better than most dishwashers you get from the supermarkets(Less toxic). However, with that said, i would still recommend you to rinse your dishes thoroughly after applying this product.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Detergent liquid is runny. For heavily soiled pots and pans need to clean your utensils twice to remove grease. I like that it is gentle on hands as this detergent does not cause skin irritations after using it. It matches what it claims to be hypoallergenic.

Posted on Jan 25, 2023

This is a great dish soap. It effectively removes grease and does not make my skin dry.