US

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Great buy. The items arrived Singapore within a week and all the boxes are new and in good condition. First time trying after recommendation from a colleague.

99942ee9-d2c0-426f-889a-0839b6241688
Posted on Jul 29, 2022

This product is high quality though it includes some alcohol within. The taste is a little bitter but I really like it regardless. I have been using this for quite while but for the benefits I will update my review after I finish the bottle.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

I use Astragalus as great anti-inflammatory. It helps to reduce nasal congestion and sore throat within two days. Excellent quality. Tastes really bitter, so I take this with tablespoon of water. This tincture is very potent, great company - will buy in the future.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Great product. I love products made by eclectic institute. They are top quality. And I like that it is organic and non GMO. Also, gluten, soy and dairy free.

Posted on Jul 16, 2021

I take this USDA organically certified astragalus tincture mainly to support my immune function. But astragalus also possesses anti-cancerous effects and cardiovascular protective properties. Astragalus is able to ward off (viral) myocarditis. Additionally, the flavonoids in astragalus root are able to scavenge free radicals, whilst its polysaccharide can lower inflammation. Astragalus is one of my favourite adaptogens and I place in the top 10 of adaptogens.

Posted on Aug 22, 2021

I'm using for palpitations and Angina. It seems to be working good, but I haven't been using long enough yet.

Posted on Jun 13, 2021

I'm thankful to have found this. The quality makes me happy, and it only asks for 15 drops as dose, rather than 42 with different brand. Here's to lowering my cholesterol and blood pressure! All at a great price and very fast delivery.

Posted on Nov 24, 2020

This is one of my favorite products to boost my immune system every winter. I don't get the flu shot and I don't get sick, knock on wood!

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Great to take once a month for immune support.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

Nice herb, I will order again.