Page 1 - Reviews - Econugenics, HonoPure, 120 Vegetarian Capsules - iHerb
US
Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Honopure, 1 capsule with my evening meal, seems to have helped to improve my quality of sleep. Though I can't say this is the case 100% of the time, I do believe it has had a significant effect in relaxing me at bedtime and in general contributes to better quality sleep. As a cancer patient it has helped tremendously and I will definitely continue to take it. I trust the ingredients much more than I would any sleeping pill as I wake up without any residual drowsey effects.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

I like it alot; high quality. . I sleep well taking 3 per night plus Melatonin. I wake up feeling refreshed. It is worth every penny. I am of the older generation. E.

Posted on May 8, 2022

This is helpful for very mild cases of anxiety and sleep problems. Don't count on it as a replacement for sleeping pills, anti anxiety meds etc. Overall seems to have positive effect, but not to be solely relied upon.

Posted on Sep 13, 2021

I suggested it to my friend who is fighting a cancer Really useful a game changer.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Great supplement. Quick shipping. Fantastic price. Clean ingredients, beneficial antioxidant. Trustworthy brand.

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

98% pure honokiol - highest purity supplement available.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Great Product and Fast Delivery, Everything was great.

Posted on Dec 22, 2020

An amazing product that's effective in a variety of treatments.

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

I took this in the morning and it made me so sleepy. So I decided to change it to night time after dinner.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021