Page 1 - Reviews - Econugenics, Modified Citrus Pectin, Lime Infusion , 6.48 oz (184 g) - iHerb
US

Posted on May 11, 2022

nice tender citrus smell, help in detox, all products of econugenics are great!

Posted on May 5, 2022

The LIME infusion is delicious! Please make it available in the large size also which is more economical to buy.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Product easy to resolve in cold water - then I added orange juice and I couldn't taste the product itself.

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

Excellent taste. A little difficult to dissolve in water, but will with some effort.

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

Tastes great and muxh easier to mix in liquid

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

This is what we have been waiting for! Compared to classic pectasol, we managed to get a really pleasant lime flavor! Conveniently Mix in a shaker or leave to dissolve on its own for a few minutes in a glass of water. The price was also more favorable at first.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Great product, citrus flavor is felt, but to be expected. Easier to dissolve in lukewarm water. Modified citrus pectin not only an intestinal sorbent, but also cleans the blood from toxins, is indispensable in protocols where there can be severe intoxication with the death of various parasites.

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

Auto-translated from Spanish

We make a protocol with my nutritionist, it suits me well, we follow the protocol and choose the best product. The flavor is very strong, notice! But component's tells you by itself, lime!

Posted on May 28, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Great sorbent! I take it one hour after taking the drug aimed at sanitation