US
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jan 16, 2023

Eden foods is a quality product. I like that I can order it on line as I live in the mountains and my go to health food store 2 hours away doesn't always have it in stock. I am committed to an anti inflammatory diet and find buckwheat a good alternative. I have found great recipes on line for its use and I love it in my morning hot cereal mixed with seeds and nuts and make great snacks bars. It adds a nice crunch.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

When the news scared us all about the possibility of getting too many heavy metals in a rice-heavy diet, our vegan family members looked furiously to find the next "organic grain" safer to include in our daily meals. We found it here. Now, Eden Organic Buckwheat is the "base" of our nightly stir-fry, or steamed garden veggies. It's also great with beans or black-eyed peas (as a "dirty rice" or hearty soul food). Some mornings, I've seen left-over cooked plain buckwheat re-heated, mixed with raisins, topped with almond milk, and eaten like "oatmeal" or porridge. If you too are wanting to add more diversity to a presently rice-heavy diet, then Buckwheat might be the perfect addition to your family's grain recipe repertoire as well :).

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

This is excellent buckwheat with a wonderful nutty taste. It is quite easy to cook and goes a long way despite its small package, since it is incredibly filling. I used it as a rice substitute for my meals and found I could not eat very much. If you are trying to reduce portions at meals, this might be for you. I gave it a shot because this is on the list of SIRTUIN activating food heroes, but I have no idea if it actually worked.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Eden Food Buckwheat Organic WholeGrain has great composition and ingredients. Whole family love the taste and smell of this. Quality and use is great, packaging and size is great as well. Protein packed and good for diet, If you find this useful thank you so pls like for like thanks. Like for like ;-)

Posted on Feb 4, 2023

Buckwheat is one of my favorite grains, healthy, easy to digest and great taste. I trust this company with quality organic products and always found their package to be appropriate.

Posted on Feb 1, 2023

This is a great grain and a complete protein! I also trust and love this brand, will for sure order again, because I use alot of buckwheat!

Posted on Jan 29, 2023

I love buckwheat. It's that simple. I love buckwheat and use it often. I love the nutty flavor. I love how easy it is to cook. I just love buckwheat.

Posted on Dec 1, 2022

I used it to mix in the white and brown rice. Need to soak it in water for a few hours before cooking it to make it not too tough. But I really like the texture.

Posted on Nov 8, 2022

The quality, ingredients (Buckwheat), taste, and packaging is great! I use this just like oats and add it to granola and overnight "oatmeal." It has many health benefits and is recommended for people who avoid gluten and struggle with intestinal yeast. So far, I am pleased.