US
4.7

4.7
Posted on Aug 25, 2022

I was really surprised at the quality and richness of the broth I made with this product. You will love it and it's highly nutritious too. Take a look at the picture, you can see the broth is a rich color and flavor.

9442ccfb-e725-49a9-9714-7f22203a3dab
Posted on Nov 27, 2022

Eden is a well-known trusted brand for natural foods. Kombu is useful in softening beans. It is useful as a flavoring agent for adding an umami flavor as well as adding minerals to your food.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

As far as I know, this is a good product. But seeing as I know nothing about kombu, that doesn’t mean much. It did, however, help me make a delicious broth for homemade miso soup.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

All of Eden Foods products are fantastic.The sea vegetables are from Japan which is a good thing.I use Kombu in all of the soup broths I cook.It’s also good to put a piece into bean cooking to them easier to digest.

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

High quality kombu from high quality company! Try adding a strip to any soup broth adds a wonderful flavor with no need to add salt. Absolute staple in my kitchen !

Posted on May 13, 2022

I lovethat this is wild harvest and also the ummame taste that you get from it. I use this in all of my soup recipes about 1 stalk for a whole 6 quart instantpot soup. Will buy again. if you found this helpful please like

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

It is quite hard to find Kombu at a affordable price when you are trying to cook from scratch for your child (without using salt and additives). This works fine, but don't expect the taste to be very flavourful though.

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

I love all of Eden products, what a great company and wonderful products, maybe I think I should get a job there? Anyway this is the BEST kombu! It is from Japan and top quality! Many other seaweeds are from other places that do not have high standards, read the package always! I use this to make miso soup and dashi, it lends a wonderful deep flavor, try it!

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Feb 24, 2021
1,405

Great quality Kombu. I have it in salads but, no joking, I make oats porridge with milk, salt, black piper and a Kombu stripe! May be sounds funny but I enjoy it a lot (although in my family I'm the only one that eats Kombu) In my personal opinion salted porridge takes the sweet one!

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Really good quality, smells clean and fresh and makes a very nice dashi stock