US
4.4

4.4
Posted on Sep 25, 2022

When you read the ingredient list of most soba noodle packs, they have more wheat than buckwheat. These noodles are my preferred protein rich replacement for carb heavy pasta. Keep an eye on the cooking time & avoid overcooking - and toss lightly in olive oil then refrigerate if you’re not going to use them immediately or have leftovers!

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

I know it's a lot more expensive than the normal supermarket Soba noodles but this one is definitely just the 1 ingredient! Normally soba noodles in supermarkets are a bit of buckwheat and the rest is mixed with flour, so I'm happy to have found 100% buckwheat! I guess it's nice to treat yourself to something good once in a while! the taste and texture is perfect for making Japanese dishes!

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Eden Foods Organic Buckwheat Soba is one of only a few Soba that ingredient is 100% buckwheat. Makes a huge difference in quality and the nutty taste of soba. I use these to make both hot soba and cold zaru soba for dipping in tsuyu. Definitely will repurchase since cold soba is perfect summer dish during hot weather.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

I boil these, mix in a heaping teaspoon of Shiro miso (the lowest sodium miso I've been able to find, mix in the miso, drizzle some olive oil and mix again, then voila. Delicious. Honestly, since it's just me, I cook it in a small pot, drain the pot, mix everything up in the pot, and eat it straight out of the pot (lightweight old fashioned farberware type pot). It makes for a very quick, very satifying meal, and there is protein in the soba, which is awesome.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

With Eden Shoyu and Eden Toasted Sesame Oil, Eden's Buckwheat Soba is an exceptional meal ! Rich in flavor, wholesome and organic. We always have several packages in the cupboard !

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

Everything I've ordered from iHerb is of highest quality, and shipping is incredibly fast. These are my favorite buckwheat noodles, I use them to make nutritious noodle bowls with veggies. So easy to cook.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Excellent! Where I live, Soba noodles are really hard to come by, so I was happy to find these in iHerb. Even better is that they are 100% buckwheat.

Posted on Dec 11, 2022

Glad that the noodles are not sticky and get me full easily. Would be better to share the whole pack among 3 than 2 persons.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

If you like buckwheat for its taste and nutritions this product is for you. I do not eat regular pasta due to weight control. So this product is exellent, full of minerals, iron, less carbs, and more protein.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

The nutrients in buckwheat are high, and this is a pure product, and great for people who are gluten-free or not eating wheat. The noodles do get mushy after a while, but I made a nice Thai soup, and they still tasted really good and very filling.