US
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jul 24, 2022

The only chickpeas I buy. Amazing quality. There are never any bad ones to have to pick out and never had any signs of bugs/pests like I have with other dried chickpeas. I find the quick soaking method, however, doesn’t work with chickpeas and 8 hours soaking time doesn’t really produce the best results. So I like to give them 12 hours and that makes for perfect, creamy chickpeas. Couldn’t be without them!

Posted on May 29, 2022

This was my first time purchase. Before I had always bought my garbanzo beans in a can. There is no comparison. This is excellent. The beans cooked quickly and taste so fresh. I highly recommend this over canned! One ingredient. High quality. Good source of protein and fiber. Packaged so no cans to clutter our earth.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

They cook up great and taste amazing. I love to make hummus and making hummus with dried beans is soooo much healthier than the canned beans! There is no comparison! I recommend it highly! They freeze well so you can make a big batch and use them as you want. Why buy hummus from a store which is so costly and has an expiry date when you can just make you own with a blender?

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

These beans are fairly large, clean and honestly just delicious on its own as well as in salads or baked snacks. I soak them for around 16-24 hours and rinse out well several times during this period, this really helps to reduce the flatulence effect.

2cbf4b8e-6b62-4e51-af2b-00b69ffd5712
Posted on Feb 4, 2023

Garbanzo beans are one of the healthiest foods we can consume. It is a good plant protein which benefits a healthy microbiome and is a great addition to a plant based diet. I trust this company with quality organic products.

Posted on Dec 21, 2022

Good quality chickpea, not even one has gone bad. I would say it's very similar to Arrowhead Mills', but they always sold out. It's a bit more expensive than Arrowhead Mills', but still great price for the quality.

Posted on Dec 20, 2022

I received the product well. Thank you for the fast and accurate delivery. I will promote a lot around cheap and high-quality products. thank you

Posted on Dec 5, 2022

I like beans. When I try this garbanzo beans, I think it is the greatest bean. I make tofu out of this beans. It was great recipe. Next time I will make salad dressing out of this bean and will share my recipe.