US
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jan 8, 2023

i make kuzu-umeboshi tea with it, and it's helped me allot. i can't compare with other brands, kuzu itself- i love and use regularly

Posted on Nov 5, 2022

I love Kuzu Root Starch. This brand is high quality and works great as a healthy thickener. I will say it is a smaller package than expected.

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

The package is small however the taste and quality that you get for a natural product is comforting. Note you do may need to use more to get to the consistency you're used to with say corn flour

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I searched multiple places looking for Kuzu root and am happy to have found it on iHerb. I want to make Warabi Mochi and Kuzu root the hardest ingredient to find.

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

it is good for health , there is no taste just like drinking water almost I only use it as basic liquid ( dilute it with cold water then heat it and stir until became translucent)

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Best used in cooking. However, to prevent it getting lumpy, first soak it in cold water for 5 minutes to dissolve it. After that it can be used in any cooking.

Posted on Sep 3, 2022
4,412

Ideal quality. I really liked it for the price. The quality of the packaging pleases. I recommend to buy.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

Started taking it in March 2022. I'm starting to see a little improvement. Hoping after a few months my stomach lining will be better.

-Kuzu root is flavorless and easy to take in stews, desserts and soups, or can be easily hidden cold in cereal milk for kids. -Kuzu root starch contains a high concentration of flavonoids. Flavonoids shape gut microbiota by inhibiting the growth of various pathogens and increasing beneficial gut bacteria thereby protecting the intestines against inflammation. -Lab studies suggest that kudzu has several anti-inflammatory and neuroprotective properties. - Kuzu root has many health benefits because it has two positive effects on the body. The first is relaxation and calming effect. This is good for ailments such as high blood pressure, tight muscles, asthma attacks, and chronic migraines. - Puerarin, which is naturally found in kudzu, can also reduce inflammation and may even be able to fight against cardiovascular disease. - This product is Japanese. In Japan, kuzu grows on steep hillsides where the roots must be dug out by hand - an ancient but costly method that makes kuzu starch an expensive commodity.

2eab14ca-fe9c-46cc-8717-df521032190c
Posted on Dec 26, 2021

This product is magic in so many ways! There are so many benefits to your general health apart from it being a superior thickener for sauces or your cooking! It's great for your digestion and combines beautifully with umeboshi plum paste or plum vinegar! It is my first go-to if I am feeling a bit low in energy! I usually dissolve about 1 teas of kuzu in similar amount of cold water and then add boiling water, until the water becomes clearer! The other option is to dissolve the kuzu in cold water and cook until the water changes from cloudy to clear! I suggest doing a google search on this product as its benefits are too numerous to list here! I love the quality of this kuzu root starch. I usually have a kuzu drink every day plus use it in my cooking!